Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Conte cared, I am not defending him BUT you can't do much with Levy around.

Fans forget easily. Poch just like Conte had a go at Levy and the club. He wasn't happy with transfers and all that, don't Spurs fans remember!
What will be different this time? F all .
This why I don’t want him back just yet. Absolutely pointless . I’d have him back in heartbeat if we had new owners

Why is Mason there? Surely he has a say

No more than Stellini did as #2 under Conte......... We've merely gone from:

Conte-ball with a sprinkling of Conte-ball

to

Conteball with a sprinkling of "Shut the fuck up, Ryan... We're playing Conte-ball"

No more than Stellini did as #2 under Conte......... We've merely gone from:

Conte-ball with a sprinkling of Conte-ball

to

Conteball with a sprinkling of "Shut the fuck up, Ryan... We're playing Conte-ball"
Tell him to shut up and leave the dressing room. Are they co managers? Sure the players can see this system is a complete fucking disaster. Let’s see this truly unravel and let the toxicity flow

NEW TACTICS ANNOUNCED.

The new management, realising that there is no crisis, have said the following :-

We intend to defend for 90 minutes and then score from a melee following a corner. Then the masterstroke is that doesn't give the opposition time to do it to us !!!

NEW TACTICS ANNOUNCED.

The new management, realising that there is no crisis, have said the following :-

We intend to defend for 90 minutes and then score from a melee following a corner. Then the masterstroke is that doesn't give the opposition time to do it to us !!!
I guarantee that our corner would be shit and they’d break and score the winner instead.

Even Conte cared, I am not defending him BUT you can't do much with Levy around.

Fans forget easily. Poch just like Conte had a go at Levy and the club. He wasn't happy with transfers and all that, don't Spurs fans remember!
Conte didn’t care since early part of the season, when the fitness guy died.

Poch never got to that point. I think Spurs fans remember fine, Poch wasn’t backed and when he was it was second choice shit on the whole. But I also think we have the nucleus of a decent team with the younger acquisitions.

As for ENIC, I‘lL be fucked for not wanting us to win and enjoy because of ENIC.

Comte didn’t care he just behaved like a demented idiot sometimes when scored from one of tactical master class of cutting the opposition up, not. Hated it when he use to do that however the goal we scored would have had nothing to do with him. Normally just a corner or something. It’s like he was responsible for the goals scored. His mastermind brain. If it wasn’t for corners which basically can be hit and miss and Kane pulling something out the bag he basically added zero to the teams creative output. Cunte that is!

Back
Top Bottom