Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll be on a flight to New York, going over with a mate to visit friends of ours

Going to the Basketball - Knicks, the Ice Hockey - Rangers and to see Hamilton on broadway. I can't wait

I'll have a week not thinking about Spurs

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

We've gone into crucial 10 games of the season trying to play Conte ball without Conte, instead with one 30 year old ex player and some serie B coach on the bench. Predictably the top four it's pretty much done 1 game in. Brighton can bury remainder of hope so we can forget this, another lost season.
This is madness. It cannot work

Hearing a lot of people saying the atmosphere will be toxic for this , I don’t see it myself.. it never helps the team

Do wish we had a better temporary manager for these last 9 games though

What 3 do you play in MF instead?

Sarr, Hoj, Skipp?

Hoj, Kulu, Skipp?
We haven't the squad right now to change things up. No left back, nothing resembling a tempo/creative mid. Playing against this lot with our 3-4-3 mightn't be the end of the world.. they'll allow us more space to attack than many teams do. I think both teams to score, Mitoma will cut Porro to ribbons and Mac Allister to score from play.

Big Man
Rom / Dier / Lenglet
Skipp
Sarr --------- PEH
Porro ----------------------- Kulu
Kane / Son
Then bring on Davinson 'The GameChanger' Sanchez obv.
Rate that team.

Not sure about Kulu LW but maybe he can drift in and allow Son to pull out into wide areas where he usually plays without Perisic.
Perisic was better than Son last game though.

Maybe play Richarlison with Kane if he's fit again.

Rate that team.

Not sure about Kulu LW but maybe he can drift in and allow Son to pull out into wide areas where he usually plays without Perisic.
Perisic was better than Son last game though.

Maybe play Richarlison with Kane if he's fit again.

If we're gonna carry on playing Son (which we blatantly are) then keep him away from the flank and just use him like Defoe..... He's still the 2nd best finisher we have.

Back
Top Bottom