Spurs vs Brighton, Sat 8 April, 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your turn for the hotel room!

Angela Lansbury No GIF

Ok. but I'm only splashing out on a space in a ten person dorm in a broken down shitty hostel.

Bought tickets to 4 or 5 games this season and haven’t been able to get to 1 for 1 reason or another.
Season 2 What GIF by The Lonely Island

anyway, free this Saturday so contemplated getting a ticket or giving what I would have spent to charity.

stuck between the homeless and the clueless. And the winner is the homeless.

This could be painful
(I dare to disagree, role model!)

Could!

robert de niro GIF

But it won't!

Fah They Wont GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Today is the start!

Go Tokyo Drift GIF by The Fast Saga

Frankfurt are ending their 'bad streak' in the cup game against Union Berlin and on Saturday we will beat Brighton!

Soccer Celebration GIF by Eintracht Frankfurt

Premier League Football GIF by DAZN

My tips: Eintracht - Union 3:1 in regular time Tottenham - Brighton 2:1!

Here we go!

Fans Sge GIF by Eintracht Frankfurt

AND

COYS!

tottenham hotspur GIF

Last edited:
Need a new manager in asap.
New to rediscover our attacking identity
Need a complete squad overhaul (again) with any mentality weak fuckers jettisoned.
Need Levy/ENIC to sell up and never darken our doorstep again.
Need to cry

For what? To keep most of these players because they fluked another season? To get embarrassed again by the likes of Dinamo Zagreb, Sporting and a painfully average Milan ?

Nah, I'd rather this club have a hard reality check. And the only way for that is only if we're finishing without any European football. Who knows, maybe Levy can sell the club knowing that it's drastically decreasing in value.
Might as well close the club down in that case, given we also sometimes get beaten by Leicester and Sheffield United.

The reason ENIC (not Levy ) haven't sold yet is because they are expecting the club value to grow further, they'll sell at whatever they deem the peak. The pricks. This so called "hard reality check" will just cause them to hang on longer.

I fucking want Poch back. At least he cared.
celebrate tottenham fc GIF by Tottenham Hotspur
Even Conte cared, I am not defending him BUT you can't do much with Levy around.

Fans forget easily. Poch just like Conte had a go at Levy and the club. He wasn't happy with transfers and all that, don't Spurs fans remember!
What will be different this time? F all .

Back
Top Bottom