Spurs vs Brighton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sat here at my desk overlooking the Amex stadium, my wife at home 6-days overdue, and my colleague who's father-in-law has a box at the stadium is still generously making sure I know that a ticket is mine for free if I want it.

The team bus will drive past my window in a moment and ill go postal.

Probably best to start masturbating out the window now?

I think Brighton are probably not going to park the bus so I think we are going to be able to play right through them for a comfortable 0-3 win.

Whadhesay WHADHESAY...? Was it about US...? Was it was it wasitwasit???
Does he still like us?
Tell me tell me tell me.. can't wait to hear if he still likes us!!

haha as per, cracking me up.

I cannee be bothered for a media upload (working) but his insta is @tobyalderweireld for a goosey!

"match day! come on you spurs! hashtags etc etc"

liked by jjenas.

HE'S STAYING

Its a bit of both really, Dier is playing so much because Vic has been injured and average, Son and Lamela are no strangers to being hauled off when underperforming, and the full backs see the most rotation of course.

The problem with trying to force through good form is that it can take weeks, or months, and results can cost you along the way.

The City match had Poch in a right tiz....never seen so many ineffective tactical choices in one match, it was like he was throwing a dice. The simple choice would be to address the problem area...for me that was the striker, but if you dance around the issue trying to ease players back, you lose can games.

Hopefully we see a reaction tonight

Hopefully we don’t from you

With all due respect to your point, we could see Roy of the Rovers donning his boots in our team alongside another unlikely 10 players as long as we win!

But yep anyone who can do the business.

Now is not the time for favoured players over those who are the most effective.

I think that now is the time for us to get behind our manager and his selections whoever they may be

Saturday not a good day at the office for all concerned but I would take a scrappy win tonight and a convincing one against ManUre

Sat here at my desk overlooking the Amex stadium, my wife at home 6-days overdue, and my colleague who's father-in-law has a box at the stadium is still generously making sure I know that a ticket is mine for free if I want it.

The team bus will drive past my window in a moment and ill go postal.

Best wishes for you and your wife

I remember my daughter being three weeks overdue but worth it in the end

I reckon Alderweireld will start tonight, alongside Sanchez. Jan is due a well earned rest, and ahead of the semi final it'll be good for him to get that, also Toby gets the minutes.

- Lloris -
- Aurier - Sanchez - Alderweireld - Davies -
- Dier - Wanyama -
- Son - Eriksen - Dele -
- Kane -
Dembele to be rested as we need him on form for Saturday. Dier and Wanyama may be a bit too defensive, so maybe Eriksen drop in CM and Moura starts? Or Sissoko in CM?

Sissoko
Now you’re talking!!

Hanging out in Lewes before meeting up with some TFC brothers. This is an almost disturbingly civilised away day. Not quite Stoke away on the industrial estate. What a fucking contrast in away matches.

And it will be warmer tomorrow night and harder for United to recover from.

Fcuk me I am already jittery for this game.

The tests have been mostly won this season. This is just about cementing our status.

Saturday is about winning a one-off game.

Back
Top Bottom