Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just had a mate text me "I have never seen fans like that at 3-1 down". We go again but can't be more proud of this club atm I haven't been to the stadium for a year but that was different class.

The fans were amazing, the players we all want to cast off were amazing, mentality was great. 180 degrees from what we all know would have taken place in recent years under these circumstances.

Fucking hell man. We completely fucked that, we were destroying them in that first 15 minutes. Then completely lost our heads.

There were three 50-50s the ref didn't give us then we just started going hard on them.

All the lads apart from Romero and Udogie put a great shift in.

I'm more worried about the VDV injury than anything else.

The 9 on the field showed some great character though especially still trying to get a goal.

Last edited:
Carragher and Neville were sure that Curtis Jones wasn’t red but they are determined that Romero was

I thought Romeros was a red tbh but Jones tackle was much worse and he didn’t think it was a red, he also thought udogie’s tackle was a red too despite not touching the guy but jones tackle caught Bissouma half way up the shin and Neville said”it not intentional” so not a red as if intent matters.
VAR and the refs get a lot of stick for what they do and rightly so imo because they are useless but the pundits and commentators are just as bad

Back
Top Bottom