Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

speak-english-pulp-fiction.gif
Sorry. Too upset

I thought Romeros was a red tbh but Jones tackle was much worse and he didn’t think it was a red, he also thought udogie’s tackle was a red too despite not touching the guy but jones tackle caught Bissouma half way up the shin and Neville said”it not intentional” so not a red as if intent matters.
VAR and the refs get a lot of stick for what they do and rightly so imo because they are useless but the pundits and commentators are just as bad

They know what they are doing.

The intent is to create a narrative that benefits the premier leagues “biggest” clubs

Absolutely insane game of football... Vicario is a fucking colossus, Pedro was everywhere... Bis was immense... to a man they chased and pressed. Even those that we would like to discard like Dier and Holbjerg fought for the badge and were pumped to fuck....Fuck the score line... until the last few minutes we looked like we could come back... With Mou and Conte we would have been watching dogshit.

The reality will set in when I see the next starting 11.

That was so naïve from the manager. Why not shut shop and play for a draw. Chelsea aren't good enough.

Disastrous.
Fucked up mentality, that's what we need. Change and this is heading to the right direction. It be 5-1 if is another manager. Offense is the best defence

And those still holding poch in high esteem move on, he had us playing dinosaur football at times.

We need players that ange need, ball playing players

Joe Cole & Michael Poxy Owen telling Ange he got it wrong.... Fuck off. Imagine either of them pricks EVER managing a football game of any description.

Absolute madness.

This could be the only game we lose this season. Imagine that.

Chelsea don’t have much to be proud of.

Attack! Attack! Attack! Fuck you!!!!!

Am worried about mickey tho, ange has certainly got work to do with cuti.

But mainly:

Attack! Attack! Attack! Fuck you!!!!!

I fucking hate Sky

Gloating so hard and over the moon at the result

Change the channel, I have.
Every now and then for a big match I try to watch some build and I usually turn it off until kickoff within 5 minutes because it’s utter nonsense every time with sky, BT is slightly better imo but still not great

How much bad luck can a club get, haven't we suffered enough???

And the Nomads have been cheating for over 100 years, and getting away with it!!

Loss against a bad Chavs side
Romero out 3 games
Udogie out 3 games
Van de Ven out for??
Maddison out for??

That's probably our 4 best players out in the same game! Would be extremely surprised if our title chances aren't gone now!

Seriously, has anyone seen anything like this?
Udogie is 2nd yellow 1 match ban, Maddison was likely precautionary, VDV and Romero is a huge blow to suffer though. Realistically we were never doing the title with this lack of depth, but top 4 is very much still on, don't melt thinking about what might have been, just enjoy watching us play this fucking sexy style and picture what we might look like next season with Anges full squad taking shape.

Shit night, looked to me like we were heading for a routine win but stupid mistakes have cost us big time. Their cunty little fans will give it large all week but we are still 11 points clear of that shower of shit and will 100% finish above them come season end, I'm so sure of it. That's their cup final and they huffed and puffed against 9 men.

I think the really frustrating thing for me (besides VDV ‘s injury) was that we had a glimpse of how the game could have gone if we had kept our heads!

That’s so typical of us at times!

Back
Top Bottom