Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know the money made goes to a good cause but it detracts from the simple poppy and its message in my opinion.

I don't want to make a big deal about it, it's just my take and I'm fine with how others see it.
Agreed with everything you said, but it's hard to respect what you've said now after saying this last bit:harrysmile:

Chelsea’s strongest line up without a doubt, Palmer and James down the right will cause us issues and Colwill and Sterling on the left isn’t bad either. Stodgy midfield also. The CB’s can be got at though and (hopefully not faaacking it up for us here) Jackson hasn’t exactly been prolific for them so far.

I’ve got a feeling this will be draw 1-1, hopefully I am wrong and we stuff them.

Maddison can find space in a phone box with Ndombele! :angryscouser:
Gallagher will be nothing to worry about!
The worry will be whether Gallagher will be allowed to kick shins instead of the ball, like all our opponents this season except dippers and runners.

Chelsea’s strongest line up without a doubt, Palmer and James down the right will cause us issues and Colwill and Sterling on the left isn’t bad either. Stodgy midfield also. The CB’s can be got at though and (hopefully not faaacking it up for us here) Jackson hasn’t exactly been prolific for them so far.

I’ve got a feeling this will be draw 1-1, hopefully I am wrong and we stuff them.
I think this will be a difficult game, they are not playing well, but always seem to turn up when it's us.

Back
Top Bottom