Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 nil Spurs on a dodgy goal from Richarlison. There is a VAR dispute on a possible handball but it is decided that it came off of his penis and not an arm. We go back top of the table, Chelsea and the rest of the league hate us as usual and every pundit continues talking about how lucky we are to be top. COYS!!!

I’d have started Rich to give James a “welcome back” rattle on the ankle in the first few minutes. Hopefully Johnson will do the job instead.

Go for these cunts from the first second and we’ve got this.

1 nil Spurs on a dodgy goal from Richarlison. There is a VAR dispute on a possible handball but it is decided that it came off of his penis and not an arm. We go back top of the table, Chelsea and the rest of the league hate us as usual and every pundit continues talking about how lucky we are to be top. COYS!!!
Nah i want to enjoy the content of the win pods etc. I fucking hate how much football is now about refereeing. I want a good honest smashing.

F-Rpr1JWkAAjSsf

Back
Top Bottom