Spurs vs Chelsea - The Reckoning

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would love to see both Holtby and Siggy. Holtby playing a deeper play-making role alongside Dembele, and Siggy playing the number 10 role.

I love this kind of thing. Watching games abroad on hols with randoms is excellent

(Or if you happen to be living in the caribbean... Lucky buggers : )

I went to watch this in a chelsea pub, so I knew what was on offer.
Most Bermudians are football people, and are split up amongst the usual suspects. So when Chelski got the first, all you got was "now thats what I'm talkin' about!"
" Yo momma!" and various other mild mannered Americanised epithets.

Except for the one "Cheeky,chirpy cocker-knee" in the faded 80's Chelski shirt - who was giving it the big - "come on Chelse!" folowed by - its gonner be 4-0!

Thankfully all this was at the TV over the bar, and I was in the main seated area - a man alone, in my finest white and cockerel.

Come the Adebayor spectacular - once (I had been) revived by a team of Bermudian paramedics, I shouted out, loud and proud - and followed it with a clearly audible - "well it won't be 4- NIL, then!"

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!" came the reply, from cock-er knee boy......

"or the fat fucking manager, in your case" I replied to more than a few laughs.

At half time - wanky boy walks right behind me singinging-a-ling, loads of chelski songs. As he goes off for a piss (yawn)

At the end, its all silence - and then I go out to get on my bike (scooter) to go home - and wanky boy is mounting his steed, to do the same.

he tries the chirpy grin and says, "no hard feelings" (but I remembered the fackin' yids comments)

so I said "you don't need the shirt or the shouting chelsea stuff at the TV to prove you're a Chelsea boy!"

and bless him, he said "why's that?"

"Because you're a cunt"

Its probably a bit sad fror most of you youngsters, but it made me feel really happy to see the stupid gobshite simply ride away

and a bit of a relief that I didn't have to go through the embarassment of trying to beat him to death with my crash helmet

two silly, 50 year (+) old fuckers behaving like 1970's hooligans in a Bermudian pub car park.

The grin on my face made up for Bale not horse cocking the bastards with his last free kick though

Fucking hell, it's like an episode of death in paradise.

Souness is an idiot. He talks like he's too good to discuss football in depth. He just makes sweeping statements and then acts like 'thats it, I've just summed it up. Everyone stop talking'.
He said 'Boas inherited a very good squad, if he's not getting CL, why sack Harry?' Does he remember Modric, VDV or King leaving? Does he even know we have Kaboul, Dembele and Sandro missing?

Everyone also forgets that AVB inherited a side in relegation form.

We bloody love a Desmond at the moment don't we?
Have to say, I thought our lack of strikers was an issue, but we've scored about as many goals as city who have some amazing strikers.

Look at our goals conceded and it makes poor reading. Back four needs sorting out and we need Sandro the destroyer back ASAP

Good game by dear Ade.

Bad from BAE.

Great from walker, verts and siggy.

I thought siggy did well and Dempsey pushed hard when they came on.

Love holtby s effort but not sure it was what we needed. But needs must.

Hudd was a joke.

Pleased with the performance and the draw but it changes nothing. We have to rely on other teams now.

Damn.

Looking back, and just realised both our goals were Fucking great goals!

Siggy's could be a goal of the season candidate in my eyes.

Most Bermudians are football people, and are split up amongst the usual suspects. So when Chelski got the first, all you got was "now thats what I'm talkin' about!"

Except for the one "Cheeky,chirpy cocker-knee" in the faded 80's Chelski shirt - who was giving it the big - "come on Chelse!" folowed by - its gonner be 4-0!

Thankfully all this was at the TV over the bar, and I was in the main seated area - a man alone, in my finest white and cockerel.

Come the Adebayor spectacular - once (I had been) revived by a team of Bermudian paramedics, I shouted out, loud and proud - and followed it with a clearly audible - "well it won't be 4- NIL, then!"

"It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings!" came the reply, from cock-er knee boy......

At half time - wanky boy walks right behind me singinging-a-ling, loads of chelski songs. As he goes off for a piss (yawn)

At the end, its all silence - and then I go out to get on my bike (scooter) to go home - and wanky boy is mounting his steed, to do the same.

he tries the chirpy grin and says, "no hard feelings" (but I remembered the fackin' yids comments)

so I said "you don't need the shirt or the shouting chelsea stuff at the TV to prove you're a Chelsea boy!"

"Because you're a cunt"

Its probably a bit sad fror most of you youngsters, but it made me feel really happy to see the stupid gobshite simply ride away

and a bit of a relief that I didn't have to go through the embarassment of trying to beat him to death with my crash helmet

two silly, 50 year (+) old fuckers behaving like 1970's hooligans in a Bermudian pub car park.

The grin on my face made up for Bale not horse cocking the bastards with his last free kick though

I think we need a sponsored reach around to get enough money together to get minty out there for you.

He will open up these cunts like unprotected tins of beans faced with an angry tin can opener.

I will do Kris Kris for twenty quid. I'm not into young boys as such but it does seem to be de rigour for some of my boyhood entertainers. They can't all be wrong.

Wasn't it offside? I was watching in a pub and I. I couldn't hear the commentary but the video looked like he was offside.

His next effort was on side though. But given off.

Wasn't it offside? I was watching in a pub and I. I couldn't hear the commentary but the video looked like he was offside.

His next effort was on side though. But given off.

Yeah, slightly.

...I forgot about that. Still. Great goal though!

It was very close though, I think his kneecap was offside at worst. You can understand the refs not calling it. But anyway they got one back, cause a few minutes later Ade was clean through and was wrongly called offside.

"Because you're a cunt"

It's poetic ... it's a little bit sinister ... but it's kinda nice. (But) I mean if you were 20 year olds it wouldn't have ended up nice.

:gallas:

I remember a few at Old Trafford, at West Ham, and two free kicks against a certain french opposition that might carry a bit more magic.

I just watched Siggy's goal again, and it really is brilliant. After the fantastic build up, his first touch to control and set it away from his body is just perfect and then the speed and precision of the finish is that of a natural finisher. I think we've missed a trick with not playing him more this season, he clearly has some real ability.

Back
Top Bottom