Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't be silly , Little Dan use to go to Arse one week and then us . What he is a successful businessman . Empanthy for our micro Dan who is only here to
milk the gravy train is one for the faires . Your be telling us the world is flat next .

All out of 'Empanthy' ... gotta think you're the one who's away with the fairies ... are you suggesting that being a 'successful businessman' is somehow a bad thing? maybe in Cuba but not in N17

Don't be silly , Little Dan use to go to Arse one week and then us . What he is a successful businessman . Empanthy for our micro Dan who is only here to
milk the gravy train is one for the faires . Your be telling us the world is flat next .

Spurs fan has £22m shot at being boss

He is a lifelong Tottenham Hotspur supporter, and attended his first match at White Hart Lane against QPR in the 1960s

Nice try......belittle all you want, and cunt him off but leave the propaganda to your idols regime eh

All out of 'Empanthy' ... gotta think you're the one who's away with the fairies ... are you suggesting that being a 'successful businessman' is somehow a bad thing? maybe in Cuba but not in N17
Spurs fan has £22m shot at being boss

He is a lifelong Tottenham Hotspur supporter, and attended his first match at White Hart Lane against QPR in the 1960s

Nice try......belittle all you want, and cunt him off but leave the propaganda to your idols regime eh
PR propaganda cock n bull . Gold, Sullivan , Joe Lewis, Sugar , all have said the same shit at some time.

PR propaganda cock n bull . Gold, Sullivan , Joe Lewis, Sugar , all have said the same shit at some time.

Two West Ham sex pests and Lord Sugar "I saved Spurs and shat on Terry Venables and the club owes its existence to me"......ooooooooohhhhh

Anyway, who cares.....football interested millionaire businessman is guest at other clubs SHOCKER!!

Your be telling us the world is flat next .

With your incessant tractor driving it soon will be. It’s like a quest with you. A one man crusade against geophysics you illiterate nutter. Why are your posts so difficult to read? Seeing as they always consist of the same theme? I would have thought you’d have it off pat by now. You know - trophies, bald bloke, ENIC, whine like fuck?

Last edited:
With your incessant tractor driving it soon will be. It’s like a quest with you. A one man crusade against geophysics you illiterate nutter. Why are your posts so difficult to read? Seeing as they always consist of the same theme? I would have thought you’d have it off pat by now. You know - trophies, bald bloke, ENIC, whine like fuck?
Sweet little Joe . Our Freewheeling level headed imbecile .
You've spent too much time driving north open ( that is an image we all relish ) topped 600 miles to sweaty land to be of any relevance.
I had never realised you morphed into a cross of the Proclaimers , with all the bite of a wee Jimmy Krankie.
Fan Dani doozi.

Last edited:
Sweet little Joe . Our Freewheeling level headed imbecile .
You've spent too much time driveing north open ( that is an image we all relish ) topped 600 miles to sweaty land to be of any relevance.
I had never realised you morphed into a cross of the Proclaimers , with all the bite of a wee Jimmy Krankie.
Fan Dani doozi.

Shouldn’t you be picking turnips or whatever you do? Or fleecing decent folk for the chance to live in your in your Soviet commune for a couple of days? You call me an imbecile, and that’s fine, but I’m not the one making excuses for my tortured grammar because I’m astride a tractor. Look at your last post - I’d need a fucking calculator to decipher it. You’re a thick cunt Fidel, and easily riled. In essence a simpleton as evidenced by the nature of your repetitive missives.

Last edited:
Shouldn’t you be picking turnips or whatever you do? Or fleecing decent folk for the chance to live in your in your Soviet commune for a couple of days? You call me an imbecile, and that’s fine, but I’m not the one making excuses for my tortured grammar because I’m astride a tractor. Look at your last post - I’d need a fucking calculator to decipher it.
Not all of us have your ability as a wordsmith you may have to show compassion to others less gifted . When someone Labour's from the soil your expectations are obviously lower . Yes your a prime imbecile as your so up yourself.
Jock n roll.

Last edited:
Not all of us have your ability as a wordsmith you may have to show compassion to others less gifted.
Jock n roll.
My ability as a wordsmith is not in question Fidel the Fake. It’s your inability to construct coherent sentences, or spell words correctly that is the issue. I don’t mind being called an imbecile by a clever person, but you calling me an imbecile is a laff. You barely spelled half the words correctly in your original accusation.

Enjoy your ploughman’s lunch you old bore. Your beard must frighten the poor loves into submission and they’ll cough up even more money for the Castro property empire.

Last edited:
I’m off to support Liverpool. Spurs just don’t do it for me anymore. Come on you redmen or whatever they say. This feels so good I can’t believe I didn’t do it earlier. My team is top of the league. Fucking amazing!

I’m off to support Liverpool. Spurs just don’t do it for me anymore. Come on you redmen or whatever they say. This feels so good I can’t believe I didn’t do it earlier. My team is top of the league. Fucking amazing!

Actually... you're second.

:pochlol:

Totti you can’t tell him that he is a Liverpool fan now remember!!

Now a scouser the table he has in front of him is the LFC alternative table and that has Chelsea dropping points

Sponsored by Mark Lawrenson.

162acmb.png

My ability as a wordsmith is not in question Fidel the Fake. It’s your inability to construct coherent sentences, or spell words correctly that is the issue. I don’t mind being called an imbecile by a clever person, but you calling me an imbecile is a laff. You barely spelled half the words correctly in your original accusation.

Enjoy your ploughman’s lunch you old bore. Your beard must frighten the poor loves into submission and they’ll cough up even more money for the Castro property empire.
What has always surprised me is your naivety not your fragile self centured importance . More bluster in Charles Hawtreys y fronts .
Back to muck spreading so we can catch up later .

Back
Top Bottom