Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
You have a disagree for this!!......wtf?!!....🤷‍♂️
I thought it was a kiss
That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

I had a whiny little dipper whinging about our celebrations. I sent him a dozen clips of klopp celebrating meaningless wins. Still waiting on a reply
I was hoping Ange would do the fist pump. However glad he didn’t he dies t want to go down the route of Lego man and klopp. Although I think klopp os showing passion a bit more than lego man who thinks his the best thing since sliced bread. Fair play to kloop is post match presser if was more measured than I thought he’d be.

Hilarious that you think you know more than Ange.

Be quiet.
There’s always things that can improved. Pep always says that even it citeh win 6-0. He often has words with players after to say they could have done this or done that. We need that attitude not thinking we won game we don’t or can’t improve. You should always strive to do things better. No harm in that otherwise we end with results we often see where we would go and lose to Luton. Need to be on our mettle!

I was hoping Ange would do the fist pump. However glad he didn’t he dies t want to go down the route of Lego man and klopp. Although I think klopp os showing passion a bit more than lego man who thinks his the best thing since sliced bread. Fair play to kloop is post match presser if was more measured than I thought he’d be.
His signature move will be to whip out some BBQ tongs and do a few clicks to the crowds delight

There’s always things that can improved. Pep always says that even it citeh win 6-0. He often has words with players after to say they could have done this or done that. We need that attitude not thinking we won game we don’t or can’t improve. You should always strive to do things better. No harm in that otherwise we end with results we often see where we would go and lose to Luton. Need to be on our mettle!

I don’t disagree that we can improve…

But I also think you’re being far too negative.

We’re on a journey here and have started brilliantly. Enjoy the ride 😊

Lol it's hilarious to me that you think this is brand new thinking and that Ange hasn't thought of this through his many years in management.

Let's hope he reads here or he's not gonna be striving to do things better!

The league did nothing a few years back when a goal was denied Sheffield due to malfunctioning hawkeye (when cameras clearly showed the ball going over the line) leading to a draw that ultimately kept Villa up at the expense of Bournemouth.

It was an incorrect offside call, it happens in football. Just like mistakes with pens , hand balls or balls that cross the line prior to goal line tech.
There's nothing to do but apologies and move on.

They'll get a soft call go in their favour to compensate

It was more than an incorrect call. They correctly saw it was onside and then somehow thought the initial decision was onside.

That's a terrible error/awful communication which Liverpool are right to highlight and I'd expect our club to do the same - it is amateur hour, should never happen.

It's because he didn't have an overlap, the first time Porro got wide we scored!
Yea but the way the FBs play they tend to go in and go out wide. Not sure what made porro go wide in that instance abd cross but was one of the first times. The other thing his crossing is ten times better than deki so we lose that in our armoury. When mads went off deki should have gone into his role and put porro right.

Yea but the way the FBs play they tend to go in and go out wide. Not sure what made porro go wide in that instance abd cross but was one of the first times. The other thing his crossing is ten times better than deki so we lose that in our armoury. When mads went off deki should have gone into his role and put porro right.

I was tearing my hair out when they had 9 men because our full backs refused to go on the overlap, they didn't need to keep the shape because Liverpool had no counter threat! Low and behold when Porro decides to go round the outside, we score.

I didn't think Liverpool were that impressive defending with 9 men, we were just utterley clueless when we had the ball, everyone knows that the way to beat 10/9 men is to stretch the pitch and all we kept doing is playing in front of them.

There's a national day of mourning on Talksport......

They've been moaning and dissecting the Liverpool loss for the past 3 hours.....

Now it's Henry Winters turn........crying that every decision was wrong against Liverpool.
Winter is I’m sure a dipper he did dalgliesh auto-bio as ghost writer I’m sure. Also why do Sky have Kelly on fir Liverpool games?

Lol it's hilarious to me that you think this is brand new thinking and that Ange hasn't thought of this through his many years in management.

Let's hope he reads here or he's not gonna be striving to do things better!

Why is it funny to you that somebody shared an opinion about football tactics on a football forum?

Back
Top Bottom