Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only player on their team I am worried about is Gabbiadini and that still makes me nervous. Must just be the fact that I know this is a big 3 points to put distance between us and 5th

This last few days I feel like I'm dying with the worse cold / flu I've ever had. I'm sure a win today would make me feel a whole lot better.

12-0

We can put daylight between us and Woolwich to nearly 10 points.

We can reduce, if that is the optimistic way of looking at it the gap to Chelsea to the same 10 points.

We have had 7 days preparation so no excuses.

I have no gut feeling, no sense of what will happen but it is a game which we need to win.

baggies 3-1...boing boing
Right it's my 39th b day today and yesterday was a great start to my spoilt weekend (thanks scummers). So c'mon u Spurs legends keep it going today and make my b day even greater with 3 pts, don't care how just 3 lovely pts will do. However Poch and co, should u wish to spoil me today, my following wish is;

Start fast and strong, quick press (just like citeh and baggies at home). We get an early reward for our total domination with Son putting us 1 up on 7 mins. This allows more room to dominate and for next 35 mins a combination if great saves from their keeper keep it at 1 0 whilst Lloris has his cigar out. But on the stroke of half time Winks makes my half time cuppa more relaxing with a beauty to make it 2 0. 2nd half carrys in the same vein, but on 60 mins Jansenn comes for Son who has run his socks off. Jansenn bags himself a brace with a bullet header and a neat side foot finish. To top it off no injurys.

Don't think i have gone too extravagent, but i will take any win. So come on u fellow legend spurs fans. Give me 39 b day wishes and lets hope my (sorry our) wish comes true day
COYS

Back
Top Bottom