Spurs .Vs Southampton . KO 19/03/17 , 2:15pm .

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully Wanyama is fit. Very important that he and Dembele control the midfield.

Would gladly go with Janssen leading the line with Son, Eriksen and Alli supporting but I doubt Pochettino will go with that as that means a more open 4-5-1.

Got some money on over 2.5 goals as well as Spurs to score in both halves. But whoever happens I just want those 3 points so badly. Let's make those gooners sweat

Buzzin for this one. Had a very boozy weekend so far & it's not going to get any better today.
COYS. Probably my last trip to WHL before the rebuild. Feeling quite emotional already. Going to be quite sad saying goodbye to the old girl.

Just hope we bury this lot.

Strongest line up possible. The front 3 could be lethal today, they're all capable of switching between each other.

We need to nullify the pace of Redmond and close down Gabiaddini, which with our back 3 we are capable of.

I've been watching this show called "Live PL Pre Match: Spurs vs. Southampton" and it's been on for 45 minutes so far. I reckon for 40 minutes of it, it's been all about Man City vs. Liverpool, even just had two interviews with Toure and MIiner.

I've been watching this show called "Live PL Pre Match: Spurs vs. Southampton" and it's been on for 45 minutes so far. I reckon for 40 minutes of it, it's been all about Man City vs. Liverpool, even just had two interviews with Toure and MIiner.
bfe4938ad0693e2174b906ee386d1a4a.gif

Back
Top Bottom