Spurs Youth 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England u17s finished 2nd in their group so have a tough quarter-final game against Italy. Italy have some pretty highly rated players like Francesco Camarda and Mattia Mosconi so should be a good game.
Game will be on Thursday, possibly earlier though.

Thoughts on Dante Cassanova? Saw John Wenham (Lilywhite Rose) saying he should get a new contract. Thought he did much better in the run in out of position, particuarly when he played much deeper basically as a sweeper at CB and thought he was played well in the final. Not sure I would give him a new deal personally because I still think he's pretty limited technically and hasn't looked that comfortable playing out from the back or playing through a press which is pretty essential at this level. Not sure how we'd be at CB numbers-wise, maybe Dorrington loaned out, Baptiste possibly steps up. Maybe King could play LCB?

Thoughts on Dante Cassanova? Saw John Wenham (Lilywhite Rose) saying he should get a new contract. Thought he did much better in the run in out of position, particuarly when he played much deeper basically as a sweeper at CB and thought he was played well in the final. Not sure I would give him a new deal personally because I still think he's pretty limited technically and hasn't looked that comfortable playing out from the back or playing through a press which is pretty essential at this level. Not sure how we'd be at CB numbers-wise, maybe Dorrington loaned out, Baptiste possibly steps up. Maybe King could play LCB?
Lover boy impressed me as well in later games. He is best when he gets rid of the ball straight away rather than holding on to it thinking he is Romero.

Back
Top Bottom