Spurs Youth 24/25 (including younger players loaned out)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Willhoft-King apparently turned down a new deal to leave which means we'll get a compensation fee (prob quite small) if he joins a new club on a free. Would have had the likes of Abbott, Hall, Kyerematen, Olusesi ahead of him in midfield so probably the best move for him.

Feel like we're going to have loads of u21 keepers next year, reckon we loan out both Gunter and Keeley?

I think so - but its going to mean we have a very large number of players out on loan and not sure whether we can find homes for them all.

But it would be easy to argue that Gunter hasn't quite had a full season playing PL2 and he's still benefit from another half season playing PL2 and go out on loan in January.

Bigger issue maybe who do we play in u21's as GK - we could play Maguire who has been around a long time but rarely plays or see if Bloedorn is up to it, possibly by alternating the two of them.

I think Krasniqi, the 5th u21 GK, has only played about one u18 game ?

The Academy and u21 players should be back this week I'd imagine - they always arrive back about a week before first team players as all the players go through a similar medical/fitness assessment and the only way to cope with the shear number of players is to stagger when all the players are due back !

That should mean we get the official notification of our new First Year Academy players - I've listed our expected list on OP, but the official notification is what counts !

Well that's right up there with the strangest transfer of all time.

I thought he looked ok pre injury, but he's struggled for playing time since coming back, and I guess looked round to see Tyrese Hall, George Abbott and Calum Olusesi all round the same age and thought [time for a change'.

Real surprise to see ManCity think he's better than what they have.

I thought he looked ok pre injury, but he's struggled for playing time since coming back, and I guess looked round to see Tyrese Hall, George Abbott and Calum Olusesi all round the same age and thought [time for a change'.

Real surprise to see ManCity think he's better than what they have.
It's only a 2 year deal which probably says a lot. We've just given a 5 year deal to Hall who's the same age and position.
Cheers for the compensation fee though, City! :mourthumb:

Back
Top Bottom