Staggered if we beat Newcastle

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate the doctor hotspur bollocks. We're more than capable of beating them. they haven't spent a penny yet.
Yes it was amusing when first posted but the joke has worn off for me now and typifies the predominantly negative attitude on here which kushty kushty remarked on when he announced that he was leaving

Yes it was amusing when first posted but the joke has worn off for me now and typifies the predominantly negative attitude on here which kushty kushty remarked on when he announced that he was leaving
I am wary of anyone positive who has supported Spurs for a long time.

Only the kind of people who like having cocktail sausage sticks inserted in their balls for pleasure can still be confident/optimistic with this shower.

I am wary of anyone positive who has supported Spurs for a long time.

Only the kind of people who like having cocktail sausage sticks inserted in their balls for pleasure can still be confident/optimistic with this shower.
I always insist on a Mohito sedative first
At least three!

A wise policy

I just like to be a pessimistic cunt because
A) You can't be as disappointed/surprised that way
B) It's my quasi-religious way of appeasing the footballing gods in the hopes it makes us not quite so shit for 90 minutes
It can be difficult I agree and that first half against the Scum would certainly test anyone’s faith

Jesus christ.

Their owners have changed, but their playing squad hasn't. Calm the fuck down

Hardly going mad as opposed to referencing but if you believe that then I am a touch surprised

Credited you with nore than the simple player for player analysis.

I mean on the basis you talk of we should have easily beaten Palace....oh wait.

Some posters on here simply live in cloud cuckoo land when it comes to the psyche of human beings, individual or collective

Should we win I for one will be very surprised on the one hand but full of praise for Santo and the players. It's an incredibly difficult gane for us but also one where I feel we are too likely to also make it easier than it should be for Newcastle.

Seems Bruce's current assistant doesn't want to take the caretaker job, as things stand, as he hasn't been given assurances on his future under the new regime. That's why Bruce is still in the job. Looks like they are making a bit of a pig's tit of things.

Hardly going mad as opposed to referencing but if you believe that then I am a touch surprised

Credited you with nore than the simple player for player analysis.

I mean on the basis you talk of we should have easily beaten Palace....oh wait.

Some posters on here simply live in cloud cuckoo land when it comes to the psyche of human beings, individual or collective

Should we win I for one will be very surprised on the one hand but full of praise for Santo and the players. It's an incredibly difficult gane for us but also one where I feel we are too likely to also make it easier than it should be for Newcastl

Don't patronise me boy.

Looks like Newcattle have just made themselves the team everyone wants to beat. That should give US a boost. Unfortunately, they'll all be playing for their places under whatever new manager attempts to herd them into shape, so that'll give THEM a boost.

I think we all know how this is going to end up - Boring Nil Nil draw.

Full house going mental. Urging the team forward...perfect for our counter attacking players. Sonny could have a field day.
These are the games when you should just turn up and stick it up them.

Looks like Newcattle have just made themselves the team everyone wants to beat. That should give US a boost. Unfortunately, they'll all be playing for their places under whatever new manager attempts to herd them into shape, so that'll give THEM a boost.

A nil-nil draw against the 2024 premier league champions.

:levywhoa:

I'll take it!!

they're at home and might have a feel good factor. that's it. they don't have any advantage over us than normal. in fact the uncertainty of the coaching staff looking around for new jobs might counter any advantage they have.

We'll still lose, obvs
:pochsulk:

I will bet you 100 hundred quid that won't be the result.

Back
Top Bottom