Steven Bergwijn

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but he was embarrassing. He literally can not dribble past his man, like wtf? was he this bad in the Eredivisie?

I get missing one easy chance like he did but he legitimately didn't do one thing right all game. One of the worst individual performances from a Spurs player in years.

Running a lot is fine but he has to ride the bench for a while now. Shocking.
It's like we never learned from Vincent Janssen.

People that are defending him...I don’t understand. At which point does he need to give up his spot? Attackers have to contribute to scoring goals, that’s their job. Don’t tell me it’s because he’s playing the defender’s role. How many chances did he have so far this season? How many chances did he create? How many intercepts/headers win/tackles/blocks? It’s frustrating to see him get so many opportunities to turn things around but never takes it. It’s been 1/4 into the season. I’m running out of patience.

Not gonna blame him for his first chance of the second half. Had TAA on him and never really got himself into a decent position.

No excuses for the second chance though. Through in goal. Wont get many easier.

I really don’t think he did too bad,

Yes, he missed a couple of chances but other than the second one it wasn’t that bad. The nature of Mourinho’s football means players have to be very clinical and that’s not easy.

You cam critisize him all you want but he was out there primarily to play defense.

I really don’t think he did too bad,

Yes, he missed a couple of chances but other than the second one it wasn’t that bad. The nature of Mourinho’s football means players have to be very clinical and that’s not easy.

You cam critisize him all you want but he was out there primarily to play defense.
PxjZd8x.png

he's got the offensive contribution of a goalkeeper

literally

Back
Top Bottom