Steven Caulker

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Selling him was so odd considering he was only 21. I don't think he shagged Lewis's daughter but I bet something happened off the pitch. Only reason to sell really.
Nah, the rumour wasn't that he shagged her (she's a moose) but that he said something bad about her within earshot on the boat.

Nah, the rumour wasn't that he shagged her (she's a moose) but that he said something bad about her within earshot on the boat.

I dont take Levy as being that thin skinned. He woudln't sell just because he didnt like the guy or he said something retarded on a boat. He would sell if he thought he was no longer capable of providing a reasonable return on the pitch in relation to his cash value.

I dont take Levy as being that thin skinned. He woudln't sell just because he didnt like the guy or he said something retarded on a boat. He would sell if he thought he was no longer capable of providing a reasonable return on the pitch in relation to his cash value.
Yea, that was my thoughts. But Joe Lewis trumps Daniel Levy. I think it's bullshit, but like AlMacca says something must have happened for him to go from our best young talent to sellling him for 8mil.

Lols, read the first post and thought "have I just stepped into the tardis?"... Then looked at the date... Caulker doesn't get many column inches hey. A whole 1 page in two years!

some ppl on here recon we have a buy back clause...
cant imagine if we do that he wont be back in the lilywhite next season

...and some people reckon he 'strudeled' with someone else's daughter's 'struufen', so there's no way he'll be back, surely?

IF we sold Soldado, we'll no doubt be taking a massive hit on him (no way we'll get £26m back) and then no doubt have to pay over-the-odds for an ENGLISH defender we let go for £8m...

#$PURSEY BUSIMESS MOD£L

Last edited:
If there's any truth to the rumors of why he was sold, then no I do not want him back.

But if not, he knows the club inside and out, we could probably get him for less than we sold him for, he'd stand a good chance of being in our regular first 11 next season, and he'd count as another very badly needed home-grown player.

Are you joe lewis? if not why would him sticking his willy in her bother you?

I think that issue has been gone since December
jejh9BE.gif

Back
Top Bottom