Stoke away - please read the OP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious Filth said:
Relying on radio commentary at the minute, some of the abuse our players are getting on Twitter is rofltastic!

BAE OUT!!!1111!!
BAE has been defensively appalling so far. Not a massive fan of his anyway, but he is awful today.

I agree mate, too many tricks when near the goal that only come off half the time. We were looking good but we need to sort out defending those long throws! Kaboul should mark Crouch imo, not Adebayor.

It's old skool Stoke. Big throws and then everyone back behind the ball.

Need to get them on the break as I can't see tippy tappy football making a breakthrough... we've been restricted to shots from miles out.

Inclined to agree with the commentary that Adebayor needs a wingman - VdV playing everywhere, but I would suggest that the game needs a bit more discipline.

Lennon and Bale will get chances and we need Defoe to be goal hanging

spooky said:
Stoke's 'football' is just...well, it's not football is it.

I hope we tonk them 3-1.
They are rough, they appear to cheat, they look like cunts. However, be careful you don't sound like a Gooner. Not up to anyone to decide what good football is.

Bassong for Ekotto?

Defoe for Lennon?

I wanted brave decision making..

Fine line between clever and stupid...

45mins time will tell

Our players aren't responding well to being swarmed like this, put them all on the fucking transfer list the useless shits.

Back
Top Bottom