Stoke away - please read the OP

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've never seen a more biased performance by a ref before. Looking at his face he looks like he's thinking "I've been paid a fortune to make sure Spurs lose, but am really struggling here".

Apparently the rules of football do not apply at the Brittania. I'm not going to enumerate the number of poor decisions by the officials in this match. It is simply the worst I've ever seen. Stoke have no shame. We don't deserve to lose.

I hate when fans do this but christ, that was a shocker.

Kaboul being booked for getting pulled down by Shawcross.
Adebayor's onside goal disallowed.
Handball (elbow) clearance off the line from Kaboul's shot.
Bale's corner which wasn't given from the guy who throws the long throws.
Adebayor's corner not given off Woodgate.
A few free kicks outside the area that should've been given - Modric and VDV fouled.

fucking joke

I really hope Harry tears into that cunt in his interview. Worth the ban.

In fact, get Joe J to do the interview instead. He can take the ban.

I can't remember the last time I have put a result solely down to the referee but that really was the worst display of reffing I have seen in some time. He deserves a fucking cock slap

Back
Top Bottom