Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Champ League Thudd shirt is now a relic.

Once offered 200 euros for it in Milan by a Canadian who started off lower, he loved the Thudd. If the Shirt wasn't sold out in the shop I might have taken that offer.

THudd was the bigger version of Johnny Bondel or Jermaine Jenas... staggering potential (and a fair amount of 'HE WILL BE THE NEXT BIG THING' type of hype when he was younger) yet a real case of what woulda-coulda-shoulda-been!

I've got nothing but love for the Huddler. Class act and genuinely great skills. Definitely the right move to offload, but I will be keeping an eye on him for sure. Hopefully he starts banging in screamers left and right, just not against us...

I really want to see a new good LB !! Im sorry but its not with BAE that Spurs are going to fight for the top 4!!! We should sell Bae, get a new LB and keep Rose

BRpOhPuCYAA0YNs.jpg:large

hmmmmm...vertical stripes are slimming, thinks tubby tom huddlestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom