Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ NorseYid NorseYid , I will buy your next kit if Eriksen doesn't turn out better in the role than Siggy. And believe you me, I have high hopes for the guy and will judge harshly as it's the position I played in my days. I'll be the first to decry Eriksen if he turns out shit, and I'll have a non-customized recent or new kit sent to you immediately in my rage at the guy. For 8 mil, fantastic signing. Would have preferred Pjanic at this point, yes, but Roma will not let him go and I'm not sure if he would even want to. Only player have we currently have who could do a decent job in that role is Holtby, and we have no idea when he could return again while AVB has said he wants to make more determined runs in the cups.

Schwarzer went to Chelsea, mate
where he did this
798817101.gif

Hudd should have been snapped up by an Italian team, he'd flourish in Serie A where he'd have all the time he wanted on the ball.

not this old chesnut lol

this is actually complete fuckery

I'm pretty surprised over the wankfest going on over Hudd leaving tbh the bloke had been pretty useless for the most part since our CL qualifying run in like 3 years ago, showed glimpses of class then but when the next season started he was back to being mostly shit......

anyway neg rep away wankers lol

@ NorseYid NorseYid , I will buy your next kit if Eriksen doesn't turn out better in the role than Siggy. And believe you me, I have high hopes for the guy and will judge harshly as it's the position I played in my days. I'll be the first to decry Eriksen if he turns out shit, and I'll have a non-customized recent or new kit sent to you immediately in my rage at the guy. For 8 mil, fantastic signing. Would have preferred Pjanic at this point, yes, but Roma will not let him go and I'm not sure if he would even want to. Only player have we currently have who could do a decent job in that role is Holtby, and we have no idea when he could return again while AVB has said he wants to make more determined runs in the cups.

New kit? New kit????

Have you seen the new kit ????????

Dude where you yesterday while Jozy was wrecking B&H?
Flying all over this glorious country...work has been cray cray recently. But to be specific...at the time of Jozy's free kick I was getting asked to calm down at a Charlotte airport sports bar for refusing to accept they wouldn't turn off baseball and put the game on.

Flying all over this glorious country...work has been cray cray recently. But to be specific...at the time of Jozy's free kick I was getting asked to calm down at a Charlotte airport sports bar for refusing to accept they wouldn't turn off baseball and put the game on.

Hate that man for ya man. What a glorious comeback.

I can only imagine the angry german words being shouted at half time. The highlights made it seem like most players had good games...except Howard and Brooks.

Love Mix and Bradley.

You saw some whack highlights then, because Howard had some tremendous saves. Brooks displayed why he won't be first choice come next year. That first goal was a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom