Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the rumors are true and we are going to sell both Defoe and Adebayor than we'll need to bring in another striker.
So who could it be?Damiao :baletroll: ,Yilmaz?Personally I would love to have Chicharito.If we play 4-3-3 than we will only need one striker at the field,and we could use Chircharito for the late subs. when we need a goal (Just like Man. U do). Not going to happen,but still I can dream right? :avbshock:

So if the rumors are true and we are going to sell both Defoe and Adebayor than we'll need to bring in another striker.
So who could it be?Damiao :baletroll: ,Yilmaz?Personally I would love to have Chicharito.If we play 4-3-3 than we will only need one striker at the field,and we could use Chircharito for the late subs. when we need a goal (Just like Man. U do). Not going to happen,but still I can dream right? :avbshock:

Chicharito will not come to us. Yilmaz though, that's a great option. You can't argue with 8 goals in 9 Champs League appearances. Third in scoring in the competition only behind a couple guys by the names of Christiano Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski. Yilmaz is also quite a bit bigger than Soldado and does score a good bit with his head, so we can sling him in there against the bus parkers if need be.​

Chicharito will not come to us. Yilmaz though, that's a great option. You can't argue with 8 goals in 9 Champs League appearances. Third in scoring in the competition only behind a couple guys by the names of Christiano Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski. Yilmaz is also quite a bit bigger than Soldado and does score a good bit with his head, so we can sling him in there against the bus parkers if need be.​
Thank god.

With Falque out on loan we're down to 25 players with some obvious outgoings in that squad.

Squad count.

25 senior professionals at the club as we speak.

Homegrowns: we need at least 8. We currently have 11.

*GK: 3
Friedel, Lloris, Gomes

*Defenders: 7
Walker, Naughton, Dawson, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Ekotto, Rose

*Midfielders: 10
Bale, Lennon, Sigurdsson, Holtby, Dembele, Capoue, Townsend, Chadli, Paulinho, Sandro

*Forwards: 5
Soldado, Adebayor, Defoe, Obika, Dawkins

------------------------------

U21s (under the age of 21 as per 01.01.2013)
GK: Archer, Vigouroux, Miles,
D: Fryers, Stewart, Michael-Percil, Veljkovic, Ward
M: Carroll, Fredericks, Ceballos, Gallifuoco, McEvoy, Bentaleb,
F: Kane, Coulthirst, Lancaster, Coulibaly

Loaned out: Luongo, Mason, Pritchard, Hall, Smith, Gomelt, Livermore, Khumalo, Falque

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom