Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's his coat?
Fuck the coat. Now that he's made a comparison with The Donald, all I'm interested in is the hair...

cn_image_0.size.trump.jpg

This man has truly mastered the comb-over.

It seems to strongly resemble:
combover.jpg

I'm curious as to whether he pays licensing fees for the privilege of taming that beast.

Hulk's been called overrated so often recently I wonder if he's actually slightly underrated now. If we can get him at a discount from Zenit, we could do worse -- it would be a risk but if anyone could get the best out of him it would be AVB.

Hulk's been called overrated so often recently I wonder if he's actually slightly underrated now. If we can get him at a discount from Zenit, we could do worse -- it would be a risk but if anyone could get the best out of him it would be AVB.

Hey, he's a manbeast with the strength of ten, the pace of Lennon, and a left foot as powerful as Dirty Harry's Magnum. what's not to love.

Is he altogether that much different from a certain Leek munching paella craving number 11?

From the Guardian...

Gigi Becali, currently running Steaua from prison: 1) Agreeing by phone to sell Vlad Chiriches to Spurs for £7.5m;2) Facing a prison inquiry over claims he used other inmates' phonecards without permission.

Hey, he's a manbeast with the strength of ten, the pace of Lennon, and a left foot as powerful as Dirty Harry's Magnum. what's not to love.

Is he altogether that much different from a certain Leek munching paella craving number 11?

I know yt videos can make people look good, but this makes him look fucking ridiculously good. I mean, people who don't rate him, is it that he's too inconsistent, basically?

I know yt videos can make people look good, but this makes him look fucking ridiculously good. I mean, people who don't rate him, is it that he's too inconsistent, basically?

It's people who have seen him play a couple of games for Brazil when he's out of form IMO.

Even before the whole 'Willian being a cunt' thing I would have chosen Hulk over him, if we can get him I think we should, wouldn't quite be my dream front three of Bale-Soldado-Hulk but it'd be close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom