Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree they have to strengthen, but a £30 million pound left back seems an odd target, especially with their pre existing options.

Happy for them to waste money buying players. £30m for a left back, £25m for Adam Lallana. £4m on Lambert who is a reserve striker. They need to be strengthening their centre backs and central midfield.

They'll be too busy thinking Ian Broomfield/Franco Baldini are following their scouts around and making bids for players they're interested in!

I also think our scouts need to check our younger players, haha. Kane and Bentaleb were uncovered, who else could make the grade?

Then again, Lev has silly premier rights to spend this season.
:levylol:

Oh so you're one of the Donovan people:paulinhofacepalm:

No, more so Eddie Johnson if any individual in particular. But what I truly advocate, is that it's bullshit an 18 year old with one substitutional cap was selected for a World Cup squad. We're no world power as you know bud, but that's absolutely ridiculous for a 23 man squad.

No, more so Eddie Johnson if any individual in particular. But what I truly advocate, is that it's bullshit an 18 year old with one substitutional cap was selected for a World Cup squad. We're no world power as you know bud, but that's absolutely ridiculous for a 23 man squad.
Poor one out for my dude EJ.

Also, Green could be a nice signing to add more quality youth.

I'm not sure he'd beat out any of the current youth players at his position his age already at the club. This would be entirely focused on marketing if it were true, with a remote possibility of him coming through as added bonus.

I'm not sure he'd beat out any of the current youth players at his age already at the club. This would be entirely focused on marketing if it were true, with a remote possibility of him coming through.
Yeah I agree. I think he's overhyped because he is part of Bayern's youth set up. He may go on to being a good player over time but right now he isn't that great. Anytime I've seen him play he hasn't exactly impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom