Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not even worried about it. They have been stacked in the attacking category for awhile. Sanchez is good but he's not much better than Cazorla or even an in form Rosicky. What they really need is a defensive mid. I'll be worried about them the moment they buy a world class player that can shield the back four and still pass well is the moment I'll start worrying about them.

Well I really rate the fella, but I agree that it's not a position that Arse needed to address. They've got bundles of creative attacking midfielders and wingers. They need another decent forward and a keeper who's not shit.

Honestly I'm not even worried about it. They have been stacked in the attacking category for awhile. Sanchez is good but he's not much better than Cazorla or even an in form Rosicky. What they really need is a defensive mid. I'll be worried about them the moment they buy a world class player that can shield the back four and still pass well is the moment I'll start worrying about them.

Agreed. I'm more worried that they will land Khedira than any of the other players they have been linked with.

What are you talking about? Sanchez isn't remotely similar to Cazorla or Rosicky... And he's far better than them.

They really need a defensive mid... haha. Honestly, it's like you don't actually watch football and are saying things that were relevant 10 years ago. No team in the top 4 this season had a conventional DM except for Chelsea (and they signed Matic half way through the season). Man City didn't use a conventional DM, neither did Liverpool and neither did Scum. Where did they finish? Oh right, in the top 4. Needing a strong defensive midfielder is completely irrelevant nowadays.

Agreed. I'm more worried that they will land Khedira than any of the other players they have been linked with.

Khedira isn't a defensive midfielder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom