Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reid would be the 2nd starter next to Verts if we had him now. He is better than Fazio imo. That said, I want Dier playing and a rotation between Dier, Verts, and Reid would keep guys fresh and we'd have a solid backline.

If Reid is free I'll take him, good back up, hoepfully Kaboul and Chriches will be gone and we should be pretty sorted at the back. Good to not have to spend money to do it. This will most likely be next seasons back line and thats ok with me.

LB: Rose, Davies
RB: Walker, Yedlin
CB: Verts, Fazio, Dier, Reid

If Reid is free I'll take him, good back up, hoepfully Kaboul and Chriches will be gone and we should be pretty sorted at the back. Good to not have to spend money to do it. This will most likely be next seasons back line and thats ok with me.

LB: Rose, Davies
RB: Walker, Yedlin
CB: Verts, Fazio, Dier, Reid
Ogilvie too, I think Rose will be used abit more forward imo!

Ings is a very good player. I fear he'll join the dippers though!

They can have Konoplyanka, while we get Ings.
Premiership unproven vs proven!

Ings wouldn't be free. Due to his age it goes to a tribunal, could be anywhere between £3.5 - £6m.....but essentially I agree....both are players I rate, too.

That said; Dier deserves some time at centre half.
Ings scoring again. Can't help but feel that we won't get him in the summer.

Kane is still way better than Ings but he's definitely someone I would want around the squad. Much better option than Soldado anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom