Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Windy, just wanted to ask: has Pritchard's recent form made you reconsider what his ceiling is, or do you still not think he'll quite cut it for us?

Massively. But then it's in my nature to doubt myself! He's doing fantastically and it's great to see - you almost couldn't have asked anything more from him.

Going to be interesting to see how he compares to the rest of our squad come pre-season.

Massively. But then it's in my nature to doubt myself! He's doing fantastically and it's great to see - you almost couldn't have asked anything more from him.

Going to be interesting to see how he compares to the rest of our squad come pre-season.
Cool cool cool. Even given your prediction that Kane would be our main striker by the end of the season (which I genuinely believed when listening to the pod at the time), you couldn't have seen THIS coming, right?

Not an expert, for obvious reasons, but whenever I've seen Brentford they appear to play football in a decent manner as opposed to long ball awfulness. Hopefully a good omen for him slotting into Spurs nicely.

If you know about any pictures of Pritchard in 'dubious' football shirts, now would be the time to find them and destroy them.
:adeninja:

Edit: just seen that he joined us from West Ham. I'm an idiot.
:paulinhofacepalm:

It's like you read my mind.
No idea what you mean. I just chose the most expressive smilies I could find.

giphy.gif

True, good defender had a great world cup, but according to my friend who follows the spanish league a lot, he's been poor since his comeback from injury. If he finds his form again I'd also love to see him in the squad

I can imagine that we are still interested and that we will follow him closely the next half season.

I think Pritchard will be out on a PL loan next year.
Yep I agree Windy, AP has surprised this year, showing more than I expected and with that capacity to pick key passes, assists, free kicks and a few goals is just the type of players every club needs thus he has value.
What we need to find out is if he can translate talent to less space in ELP, less time on the ball.
Teams like Swansea, Newcastle, Everton would be the clubs I would like to see him get some game time in.

We only need to bring in players of real quality in the summer and we have a good few players that we can shift to fun these addition. Could be a good window.

Lloris / Vorm
Walker / Yedlin / Rose / Davies
Vertonghen / Fazio / Dier
Bentaleb / Mason / Ali / Stambouli
Chadli / Lamela / Dembele / Eriksen / Pritchard / Onomah
kane

Ings is a obvious choice. Scoring goals, young, English. hardworking and has played with Kane for England (for what it is worth). Fee would be 5mil is in compensation? Amazing value.

A centre back and a young striker (to play 3rd choice) would also be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom