Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammyspurs sammyspurs
Would you please unplug your router everytime you get in to these ridicolous discussions with EVERYONE, and plug it back in when you can formulate a reasonable post? Your rambling spam is getting old.

A couple of years with this shit happening every week MUST have shown you that you sometimes (often) got it wrong. That, or you must be convinced by now that 99% of the THFC fanbase are completely off.

I dont disagree with 99% of the fanbase or argue with EVERYONE despite your deluded idea that your views are the norm.
Some dont agree with me, some do. Dont be so desperate to be in the "in crowd". Its a misconception, merely something you perceive you are part of. But.

Some people here think you are a boring cunt too.

If you dont like ridiculous discussions, then dont start them.
I was talking about transfers, in the transfer thread, before you tagged me. Try taking your own advice.

When pdxSpur quoted me 10 times in 2 pages, it was ok to you.
But me answering him is not.

Get a life. However sad and tedious I am, at least I read the things I want to, and not the things I dont.

Maybe

or maybe we sign someone better before the window ends and/or some of the youth become better options (or just as good/effective)

And if you were Levy we'd be exactly where we are now! The season has started, well I think so, we do have 1pt at least. When will the youth become better options? I believe that Alli and Pritchard are very exciting prospects, they may thrive immediately, they may excel eventually but they shouldn't be depended on so much, ridiculous. Pressure they don't need, burn out is more than possible in such a high intensity league and system....stupidity.

sammyspurs sammyspurs
Would you please unplug your router everytime you get in to these ridicolous discussions with EVERYONE, and plug it back in when you can formulate a reasonable post? Your rambling spam is getting old.

A couple of years with this shit happening every week MUST have shown you that you sometimes (often) got it wrong. That, or you must be convinced by now that 99% of the THFC fanbase are completely off.

Put him on ignore, best decision i've made all week. It's been a pretty uneventful week.

Don't know why we get so fucked off by it, what's the fucking point in worrying about shit over which we have no control whatsoever?
i get your point. but i dont understand why people worry so much about others worrying.
they seem angry at people for worrying.
& keep stating that that person should stop worrying... over & over again.

some dont let it worry them. some do.
we cant all be the same.

I dont disagree with 99% of the fanbase or argue with EVERYONE despite your deluded idea that your views are the norm.
Some dont agree with me, some do. Dont be so desperate to be in the "in crowd". Its a misconception, merely something you perceive you are part of. But.

Some people here think you are a boring cunt too.

If you dont like ridiculous discussions, then dont start them.
I was talking about transfers, in the transfer thread, before you tagged me. Try taking your own advice.

When pdxSpur quoted me 10 times in 2 pages, it was ok to you.
But me answering him is not.

Get a life. However sad and tedious I am, at least I read the things I want to, and not the things I dont.

You were spamming with nonsense. 4 posts in a row was from you - all indifferent.

I don't think my views are the norm, nor am I in any crowd. I used the word us/we/whatever in 1 of my 900+ posts and you're still being a cunt about it - textbook Sammy. And I do still think the general perception is that we need a new DM, and I even think you'd agree (which is why I used the word we/us/whatever)

If some think I'm a boring cunt, that's great. I am a boring cunt sometimes. And I disagree with some in here, but we usually find eachother in some way.

You just pick an argument with whoever over whatever, and you seem to like it.
Once in a while you come up with a reasonable post without cunting people off though, and I'm telling you to stick to that.
That might help yourself and the rest of US

You were spamming with nonsense. 4 posts in a row was from you - all indifferent.

I don't think my views are the norm, nor am I in any crowd. I used the word us/we/whatever in 1 of my 900+ posts and you're still being a cunt about it - textbook Sammy. And I do still think the general perception is that we need a new DM, and I even think you'd agree (which is why I used the word we/us/whatever)

If some think I'm a boring cunt, that's great. I am a boring cunt sometimes. And I disagree with some in here, but we usually find eachother in some way.

You just pick an argument with whoever over whatever, and you seem to like it.
Once in a while you come up with a reasonable post without cunting people off though, and I'm telling you to stick to that.
That might help yourself and the rest of US

Put him on ignore, best decision i've made all week. It's been a pretty uneventful week.

Ok guys let's be honest! Don't panic because poch said lamela is in hin plans. He said the same about soldado. And please show some faith in Levy/Mitchell and poch for the players they are going to pick! I agree it may be 3 weeks late, but I think that we would still have 1 point even with a second striker in the squad. Don't believe any fucking rumour, we all know 99% is bullshit. Be patient, thanks guys!

the Kokorin chase is still on right? Meanwhile Bale really needs to clean up his hair/facial hair thing he's gone planet of the apes
i

I dunno if I can deal with another 10 days or so of this thread. Everyone hates Sammy yet he is talking some sense (as usual) but being a bit silly with the Colombian fella. Others chiming in with arguments, the odd transfer rumour from a tabloid with next to no knowledge of what the fuck is going on, newbies saying cunt and being excited by getting away with it.

This has to be the best thing on the internet bar nothing. Not even that gif of a horse falling over a big ball.

i get your point. but i dont understand why people worry so much about others worrying.
they seem angry at people for worrying.
& keep stating that that person should stop worrying... over & over again.

some dont let it worry them. some do.
we cant all be the same.
I was just stating how I deal with stuff, people can either take it on board or tell me to fuck off...no point stressing about whether they do or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom