Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a recap lads. So many fucking posts since I last looked yesterday evening.

We're buying some Columbian nobody? WTF?

Where are we with Berahino and Bolasie?

How serious is the Wanyama link? (He would be immense).

Is Fazio in talks with the Baggies re personal terms?

Any help appreciated.

I need a recap lads. So many fucking posts since I last looked yesterday evening.

Any help appreciated.
As soon as Daniel has finished doing the sandwich round we should know better...

Any help appreciated.

Columbian - No idea.

Berahino and Bolasie - not any closer.

Wanyama - Lol

Fazio - Copping it off with some bird in a brummie hotel.

Happy to help.

You'll love it.

Cunt
See told you bro it,s all first names here.
47089-Theres-no-cure-for-being-a-cun-ZmXR.gif

Not quite.. The deal we were after would not have cost the tax payers an EXTRA £272m for the conversion That's what the outrage is all about.. They have had to pay a pathetic £15m toward that 272m.
There are all sorts of laws against this sort of thing and yet it has slipped the net somehow.
This petition will alert that this robbery is taking place..
glad to hear it.

i assumed we would have had the same deal.

by the way. is this a case of corruption or incompetence?

They will however, play CL footy, mount a title challenge and probably win some silverwear and have a world class manager.

So, probably be alright

Not sure if they'll win anything or come that close to a title challenge myself. Not seen anything outstanding in 3 games so far.

Oh, and lighten up a little bit please that was clearly not serious.

Yes, but he was signed above Levy´s head by a transfer team

Levy has been frantically prioritising them thankfully, while the transfer team sign people who are not eligable to work in the UK

Its a priority and Levy is on that....at least his secretary is while he talks to Bolasie, I mean Berahino...someone is talking to someone for Levy, not sure who.

All links are probably 100% bullshit so expect him to replace Toby on Saturday.
Lamela to play DM

Its funny you keeping going with that because two pages ago I wrote this:

Levy is the person who talks to other chairman. He is the person who negotiates.

There is no transfer team.
There is no secretary speaking to the Dortmund chairman about Bender while Levy talks to West Brom
There is no little lackie reading out Levy´s terms over the phone with regards to to signing Bolasie

Its Levy who is doing our deals, in person, or over the phone. Nobody else is going to meetings on his behalf.

You have to be really fucking thick to believe that.
Of course other people from Spurs have meetings on his behalf, what the fuck is the point of Baldini for example?

The real trick is to try to get him to put you on ignore. It takes hard work and dedication but can be achieved. Focus on his love for Sherwood, that's a bit or sore spot for him
I'm trying I really am...Maybe if I could get Daniel away from painting the goalposts again he could tell me some good tips on getting rid of people...

I dunno if I can deal with another 10 days or so of this thread. Everyone hates Sammy yet he is talking some sense (as usual) but being a bit silly with the Colombian fella. Others chiming in with arguments, the odd transfer rumour from a tabloid with next to no knowledge of what the fuck is going on, newbies saying cunt and being excited by getting away with it.

This has to be the best thing on the internet bar nothing. Not even that gif of a horse falling over a big ball.
Pls post horse gif, ta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom