Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you shitting me? 30m euro's for a pacey dribbling wideman who relies on running into space on the counter attack... LIKE WHAT WE DONT EVER DO.

For. Fucks. Sake. If we sign him then I hope to god that means a change of tactics.

I think your conspiracy theories about the stadium never happening are quite pathetic. The stadium cost is paramount to the transfer debate and what money we have to spend.

Just look at the spending that the goons DIDNT do while they were financing the Emirates. And their moronic fan base were moaning just like you are at the time.

Yes the Goons fan base are moronic especially as while their stadium was being built they still kept qualifying for the CL and still do so we are quite right to have a moan!

Some of his goals from last season. Should be interesting if he is in Leverkusens line-up tonight versus Lazio, surely he won't be if the rumours about the medical is true.

Son would be a legitimately excellent signing. Fun as hell to watch play, high energy, and three straight seasons of double digit goals as a winger.

Don't understand why we don't go for more players from the Bundesliga. It's the most similar league to the Prem.

He has 41 goals in his last 3 seasons? That's pretty impressive from a winger in the Bundesliga to be honest.

Reus has 43 goals in his last 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom