Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please announce Lamela to Marseille so I can fuck off to bed... If we sign anyone it'll be tomorrow for a hugely inflated fee which in 2 years will lead to us cheering said player off to his new club, having massively failed at Spurs.

Yes, because my thinking that N'jie plays as a wide forward comes from FIFA and not the fact that every highlight video posted on his player page after his signing had him playing wide. Or that the official site has him listed as a midfielder. Or that it's blatantly fucking obvious that he isn't going to play CF in the premier league.
I was talking about Son. I'll counter your njie internet facts with the fact that 'Son min Heung striker' brings up 1 million hits. But regardless, I actually agree we need a big man upfront. Still think DM is the priority

Levy obviously has his good moments, but there is a good amount of truth in this statement.
( ... Though nonetheless, I wouldn't still call us badly run, per se.)

Back in 93-94 we made a great start and were 5th in October. Our only fit striker (Teddy) got injured and we stayed up by 3 points come May.

At the time I recall the excuses about who else could play CF & we had cover from Barmby, Anderton & Rocket Ronnie & we should not panic...

Now I doubt that we will go anywhere near the bottom 5 with our current squad, but I am concerned our lack of strikers will put us a fair bit away from top 5

To overall point being sign a fucking striker Levy. Even in 93/94 we had two !

Forget 48 hours..... This is the choice of movie right now

Levy has to get Lamela to Stansted by Midnight before the window shuts

kkw5ww8.png

Joking aside, I can see Charles Grodin doing a job on the right.

Neither is that you moron. Its the lineup the Lyon played in that game.

Have another one:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/clinton-njie/profil/spieler/241119

Have to say I trust this website knowing its shit a lot more than you knowing sweet fuck all about strikers.

So you're basing your opinion that N'jie will make a suitable CF alternative to Harry Kane on the fact that a transfer website has him listed as a striker (which our own website doesn't even do, mind you) and an OL lineup that doesn't play with anyone wide meaning, more than likely, N'Jie had to drift out wide quite a few times.....

Okay, I concede. You're clearly a fucking football genius.

:pochbye:

I don't get it -- where do you people come from? On what plane of existence does one look at any piece of media regarding N'Jie and automatically think he'll translate into an effective CF that can back-up Kane in the league? Christ.

One would assume that if ManUre pay like 60 million pounds for Martial, then it wouldn't be surprising for WBA to raise Berahino's price even higher. Really is crazy ... this amount of money spent, nowadays.

:chadliblow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom