Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
dow-jones-buy.jpg

The famous Tottenham Hotspur Transfer Team work their magic in the legendary 2015 summer window
it makes it even more depressing if there really is a transfer team.
a whole transfer team cant get in 1 decent striker before the start of the season.

So you're basing your opinion that N'jie will make on the fact that a transfer website has him listed as a striker (which our own website doesn't even do, mind you) and an OL lineup that doesn't play with anyone wide meaning, more than likely, N'Jie had to drift out wide quite a few times.....

Okay, I concede. You're clearly a fucking football genius.

:pochbye:

I don't get it -- where do you people come from? On what plane of existence does one look at any piece of media regarding N'Jie and automatically think he'll translate into an effective CF that can back-up Kane in the league? Christ.
When did I say that he was a 'suitable CF alternative to Harry Kane' or that I 'automatically think he'll translate into an effective CF that can back-up Kane in the league'? Someone asked for evidence that N'jie played as a striker last year. So I've provided some. That's it.

Lacazette played up front for OL in the same formation. Would you turn him down on the same basis? Actually unless you've watched N'Jie play last year and have just kept your fucking tactical insights to yourself, then why the fuck should I care what you have to say?

All im saying is that he might be a better bet than having to play Shaq Coulthirst.

:dembelefingers:

The meltdown on Spurs Show facebook page is real.

Usually they are so calm and understanding - what changed?!!?

All they seem to remember on that fucking podcast is 1961, 1984 and 2010, they have no tolerance of anything else, all middle aged pricks henpicked at home so releasing anger anywhere else they can, Paxton moaning tossers (PMT for short)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom