Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
These journos coming on tv and radio are hilarious. The keep saying " this kane story won't go away "........thats because they keep fucking talking about it.....fucking turkeys....

United use to be shit hot at closing transfers - there was no speculation or "we're preparing a bid", they just had the clout and confidence to go and get the player.

This Kane situation is fucking embarrassing for them, they're talking about breaking the transfer record for an english born player and yet they need to use the press to work out whether he has the slightest bit of interest in even talking to them.

Have never minded Man Utd. Without them, Chelsea, Liverpool and Woolwich would have won a lot more than they have.
we just hate everyone thats better than us & west ham.
u got to favour someone to win the league & obviously not Woolwich at all costs.
i usually go for city. best of a bad bunch.
& the only way a team like us or city can win the title is by buying it.
rather them than Woolwich, chelsea or utd.

And their fans are fucking cunts
And the biggest cunts of all are the ones in London. "cockney reds" !!!. A dozen or so local clubs to choose from and they jump on the glory bound bandwagon known as Man Utd. Even a Woolwich fan deserves more respect. How I loved the 2013/14 season.

It`s funny really. Having read through all the recent posts rubbishing the idea that Levy would even dare to sell Kane to Man Utd. Because there are so many on here that would still find an excuse for the cunt if he sold Kane AND Lloris to them.

It`s funny really. Having read through all the recent posts rubbishing the idea that Levy would even dare to sell Kane to Man Utd. Because there are so many on here that would still find an excuse for the cunt if he sold Kane AND Lloris to them.

No, what is funny is that you seem to spend every hour of every day on the verge of suicide over something that hasn't happened..
We have sold a few players over the years, tell me a club that hasn't? The only ones who can keep their best players are the ones that can afford to pay them £250k a week.. and to be honest I wouldn't want to be one of them clubs.
Now put the rope away and switch your thoughts to the positives regarding Spurs instead of worrying about something that hasn't happened.

Ironically we have someone who has done very well in the championship defensively at RB and you just have to read what boro fans thought of him to understand how well he did

Windy wrongly said he couldn't work his way back in to the boro whilst overlooking the fact he was injured with a hamstring injury
Nope - he was injured, but then couldn't get back in when fit again.

I do enjoy the way that players we have on loan at smaller teams are considered to be fine additions back into our squad. However, if we were to sign the right back from Boro or a midfielder from Brentford, the pitchforks would be out in force.

I do enjoy the way that players we have on loan at smaller teams are considered to be fine additions back into our squad. However, if we were to sign the right back from Boro or a midfielder from Brentford, the pitchforks would be out in force.

I think as long as a player is young and full of promise it doesn't matter where they come from, look how positively Deli Alli has been received so far.

We have sold a few players over the years, tell me a club that hasn't? The only ones who can keep their best players are the ones that can afford to pay them £250k a week.. and to be honest I wouldn't want to be one of them clubs.
And the first one rears his head. That didn`t take long. You can allways tell an ENIC fan. They say they don`t want to us to be a top club. Stuck in the past.

And the first one rears his head. That didn`t take long. You can allways tell an ENIC fan. They say they don`t want to us to be a top club. Stuck in the past.

There's a nice club up the road who are made for your type of support.. They have a lovely Captain who wears his kit ( shinpads included ) to collect a trophy even though he didn't play.. They spend spend spend to purchase the greatest players around the world..
You would be able to Wank to your hearts content every Transfer window..After all the game is about how much money you have and has nothing to do with producing your own talent..

If that doesn't work out, try Man City, they Buy their success every year..

No, what is funny is that you seem to spend every hour of every day on the verge of suicide over something that hasn't happened..
Now put the rope away and switch your thoughts to the positives regarding Spurs instead of worrying about something that hasn't happened.
I know nothings happened yet, and hopefully it won`t. But, seeing as you seem to be in an argumentative mood, answer me this.

IF we were to sell Harry Kane in the very near future, would you then concede our much heralded training facilities were built as nothing more than a breeding ground for the sale of talent to more successful or more ambitious clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom