Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a nice club up the road who are made for your type of support.. They have a lovely Captain who wears his kit ( shinpads included ) to collect a trophy even though he didn't play.. They spend spend spend to purchase the greatest players around the world...
Oh fuck off with that childish comment. To suggest a fellow Yid who disagrees with you should support those cunts or anyone else is just so fucking immature. You love Spurs, I love Spurs. You like the way our club has been hijacked by a bunch of profiteers, I dont. Deal with it.

I know nothings happened yet, and hopefully it won`t. But, seeing as you seem to be in an argumentative mood, answer me this.

IF we were to sell Harry Kane in the very near future, would you then concede our much heralded training facilities were built as nothing more than a breeding ground for the sale of talent to more successful or more ambitious clubs.

Wow.

How do you think the club should have gone about sustainable improvement of the squad?

Wow.

How do you think the club should have gone about sustainable improvement of the squad?
The training academy is a great idea. So long as the products to come through are used for the success of the football team I support, and not for the success of others. So, my question was quite straightforward really. If the best players of the academy are kept at the club with the aim of challenging for honours, fantastic. Hats off to Levy. If they are sold as soon as an acceptable offer comes in, I would say it`s blatant profiteering on the part of ENIC. Would you agree ?

The training academy is a great idea. So long as the products to come through are used for the success of the football team I support, and not for the success of others. So, my question was quite straightforward really. If the best players of the academy are kept at the club with the aim of challenging for honours, fantastic. Hats off to Levy. If they are sold as soon as an acceptable offer comes in, I would say it`s blatant profiteering on the part of ENIC. Would you agree ?
Do you need to say "if" they are kept at the club when Kane, Bentaleb, Mason, Townsend are first team squad regulars, Rose has benefited from the system and we seem to have 3 or 4 more that are likely to join the first team group next season?

And the biggest cunts of all are the ones in London. "cockney reds" !!!. A dozen or so local clubs to choose from and they jump on the glory bound bandwagon known as Man Utd. Even a Woolwich fan deserves more respect. How I loved the 2013/14 season.

id feel so embarrassed if i was born & breed in london but supported man utd.

It`s funny really. Having read through all the recent posts rubbishing the idea that Levy would even dare to sell Kane to Man Utd. Because there are so many on here that would still find an excuse for the cunt if he sold Kane AND Lloris to them.
it is true. i would be suprised if even half the people who said they would be done with enic/levy if we sold kane would actually stick to that statement if it happened.
i mean picking managers is a vital part & they have been very poor at it. but some still make excuses for them.
& thats before u get on to baldini & signing 7 new players who have never played in the premiership. amateur stuff.

25m is nothing with the new TV deal. But I don't think we are going for him and we won't buy players usless we can sell the likes of Ade and Paulinho.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom