Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
would explain our interest in Benteke.......we want two big'uns upfront

cmH0smo.png

Nope he got injured came back and then struggled with fitness but played 6 out of their 9 matches but then he got injured again

He then started training in April after being injured from for a month
http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2014/middlesbrough-boro-ryan-fredericks-watford-2371980.aspx
Finally coming back against fulham but then mysteriously go missing(which many people think it was because of the hamstring injury)

He has had a great loan overall, the local paper did a survey and 81% said Fredericks was a success and the comments on their forums were great as well

The period where he was 'mysteriously' missing is the bit we're talking about. Their site had listed him as available.

He has had a great loan, totally agree.
He's not a PL player long-term.

Keep hearing about possible deal with Juventus. They have interest in Lamela. Spurs have interest in Fernando Llorente and Angelo Ogbonna. Not sure if we should give up on Lamela yet. But another striker would be good.

Keep hearing about possible deal with Juventus. They have interest in Lamela. Spurs have interest in Fernando Llorente and Angelo Ogbonna. Not sure if we should give up on Lamela yet. But another striker would be good.
I personally want to give Lamela at least one more shot before we start to entertain any major thoughts for a sale. Last season, was his actual first season, imo.

He really was picking up form towards the end of this past season. The only main criticism of him that I have is that, he needs to release the ball sooner and he needs to shoot much more often - he has a killer curve ball. If Lamela carries on (and if Poch finds a way to utilize him more centrally), I think Lamela can be quite a highlight for us next season.

And as for Llorente. I was a huge fan of him before, and I really hoped we would sign him in that Summer when Bilbao came and played at WHL. But now, he's just a declining player, imo. There are much better targets to pursue like Martial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom