Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be no big surprise if we went after the same players, especially considering the famous black box!
The difference is that Soton already have Victor Wanyama, who is similar to Imbula, as a DM. They also may be in for Clasie, who played for Koeman at Feyenoord. Spurs only want a DM-type player.

The difference is that Soton already have Victor Wanyama, who is similar to Imbula, as a DM. They also may be in for Clasie, who played for Koeman at Feyenoord. Spurs only want a DM-type player.

One of the many reasons why it made no sense to pick them over us. At Spurs he would go straight into the team, as we won't have any similar players with Capoue clearly not in Poch's plan.

I still prefer Schneiderlin, but like to hope that we can can get Imbula or the best option in Kramer, which is quite unlikely!

What's up with all these barely literate models becoming transfer window ITK all of a sudden?
Yes, we should not trust one barely literate model regarding transfer window ITK.

splashLrg_page3_2242362a-1300.jpg

Anyone can bloody follow foreign journalists andpick up scraps of transfer gossip here and there before your oh so highly regarded skysports.I remember some years back there was this guy called the sheppard on gained 40k followers on twitter and finally admittted he was just bullshitting lol

Even after signing Kono, I still think we need another winger (or RF).

Our RW is much weaker than our LW. We lack goals from that side. Plus, even without Kono, we have capable players for the LW like Chadli with Eriksen and Pritchard rotating there.

Lennon lost it, imo. Townsend hasn't cut it yet. (I wouldn't mind selling them both.)
And Lamela is the only one left then. We need another option there to rotate with Lamela.

The picture itself DOES look real though - can someone try and find an original? If not, that's as good enough proof for me.

:pochsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom