Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently today is the day to have Alderweireld announced, Stambouli offloaded, updated stadium plans published, NFL deal confirmed, and the new sponsor detailed.

Lets wait and see eh?

So apparently today is the day to have Alderweireld announced, Stambouli offloaded, updated stadium plans published, NFL deal confirmed, and the new sponsor detailed.

Lets wait and see eh?
But what will happen is we will lose out on Toby, Stambouli will sign a new 5 year agreement, New stadium cancelled and NFL has done a deal with the scum giving them an extra 100 mil a year just to play 1 NFL game in the death star.

:levywtf:

It's fucking me off, all I'm hearing this morning on radio etc, is people's hearts bleeding for liverpool and the way sterling is treating liverpool.....i dont remember the media being too concerned with us when bale was playing up..in fact they were supporting him....cunts!
They are cunts, I really do hope there best 3 players at around December time have life ending injuries.

For all the negativity about Lamela, the boys movement off the ball is second to none. When it comes to good off the ball runs, Lamela and Soldado are two of our best players at making those runs, the biggest problem being that our creativity isn't high enough to make the passes to find those runs.

I saw Kane take a lot of hard chances last year and miss because he didn't notice the glorious position Lamela had picked up. The criticism from Scott and Justin of him just there is a sign of all the things wrong with spending big money on a player.

He comes in for 30 Million, is our best wide player in his second season and yet he is still deemed shit by fans who only use the final figures to sum it up.

In the games where Chadli didn't score, he was fucking anonymous. Wasn't making good tackles, good runs or good crosses. Nothing worked for him when he was off the boil, and this is why we are looking at new wide options.

To be fair our midfield weighed in with a few goals last season despite our lack of creativity, both Chadli and Eriksen got into double figures, the main problem is keeping that consistancy going all season because when they're not scoring they might as well not be on the pitch.

For all the negativity about Lamela, the boys movement off the ball is second to none. When it comes to good off the ball runs, Lamela and Soldado are two of our best players at making those runs, the biggest problem being that our creativity isn't high enough to make the passes to find those runs.

I saw Kane take a lot of hard chances last year and miss because he didn't notice the glorious position Lamela had picked up. The criticism from Scott and Justin of him just there is a sign of all the things wrong with spending big money on a player.

He comes in for 30 Million, is our best wide player in his second season and yet he is still deemed shit by fans who only use the final figures to sum it up.

In the games where Chadli didn't score, he was fucking anonymous. Wasn't making good tackles, good runs or good crosses. Nothing worked for him when he was off the boil, and this is why we are looking at new wide options.

I'm not so sure I buy that. Seen him plenty of times running away from the ball into a position it would be impossible to receive a pass in. It happened numerous times away at Southampton which sticks in my mind. Every time Dier got the ball in the right back position he had fuck all on and had to go sideways to a CB or to the keeper. Ironically when Chadli was on that side in the second half in said game, Dier got the ball, saw a good run and played him in for the equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom