Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, I was going to leave it, but fuck it. You're a twat, pure and simple. An absolute bell end that gives football fans a bad rep. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being called a Gooner Cunt, so go fuck yourself and take your opinions to somewhere where somebody might give a fuck, because it isn't here.

Jockcunt. The only one who needs to fuck off is you, you unpopular leech. I'll be staying. It's you who can go, you unwanted scottish gooner bawbag.

Speak to me like that again and I'll make sure you don't ever do it again. Now pipe the fuck down you little bitch.

Fair warning? Good. Now fuck off you dozy cunt. Suggest you spend your time getting some football knowledge because clearly at the moment, you have none.

Jockcunt. The only one who needs to fuck off is you, you unpopular leech. I'll be staying. It's you who can go, you unwanted scottish gooner bawbag.

Speak to me like that again and I'll make sure you don't ever do it again. Now pipe the fuck down you little bitch.

Fair warning? Good. Now fuck off you dozy cunt. Suggest you spend your time getting some football knowledge because clearly at the moment, you have none.

Is that a threat aye? Bring it on then you fucking gooner cunt. Put me in my place. I'm fucking terrified!:adewtf:

Edit: Oh no. YOU'RE DISLIKING EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID.

What are you, fucking 10? :adelol:

Calm down my fellow mates. :kaneshh:

Let's sign MS and sell:townhmm:and :adesalute: to :sherwoodlol:, and we, sirs, would be in top 4 heaven.

To be honest, I'd go as far as to say we shouldn't even be discussing top 4 until the new stadium is built and we are all settled in. It will take more than Toby and Morgan to get us that extra place. But as a club, ticking along at 5th isn't a bad thing.

So you come home to:
1) Two new players who improve the squad, and possibly the first 11
2) One new young player and two or three youngsters coming back from loans, who could possibly have an impact
3) A squad that's rid of a couple of player with virtually no impact last season
4) A squad still having every starter and every squad-player of any significance
5) The same squad, which was among the youngest in the PL, having one more season of PL-experience

You conclude that we're likely to go from 5th to 7-8th. You're going to have to explain that "logic"????
Hi Kafkaesque, love that adjective and The Trial, BTW.

Fair questions.

Unless I've missed something whilst on holiday, we've signed Trippier, Wimmer, which is good and also Toby A, who I think is a good player but is going to be a problem.

The reason why, because I think he's going to be paired with Jan, and I think our whole defence will suffer because of this, as I can see many Prem teams enjoying themselves at he expense of such a pairing.

Furthermore, the lack of another striker means we're currently relying on Kane again, and I can see us suffering because of that.

As people have stated, Pool have strengthened, so ATM I expect them to finish top 5. Also it's quite likely a surprise team or two could overtake our current squad which is very unbalanced, with just one striker effectively and a CB pairing that will be very vulnerable. I anticipate even more nightmares for Hugo if Poch goes down the stupid 'high line' route as well.

Re the no trophies, with just Kane we're going to be too stretched again.

Of course, things may change, but we've had since Jan 1 to get a new striker, and we've failed miserably so far, and now I think we're going to fail in defence as well, unless Poch breaks up the Jan Toby pairing.

Fair questions.

Unless I've missed something whilst on holiday, we've signed Trippier, Wimmer, which is good and also Toby A, who I think is a good player but is going to be a problem.

The reason why, because I think he's going to be paired with Jan, and I think our whole defence will suffer because of this, as I can see many Prem teams enjoying themselves at he expense of such a pairing.

Furthermore, the lack of another striker means we're currently relying on Kane again, and I can see us suffering because of that.

As people have stated, Pool have strengthened, so ATM I expect them to finish top 5. Also it's quite likely a surprise team or two could overtake our current squad which is very unbalanced, with just one striker effectively and a CB pairing that will be very vulnerable. I anticipate even more nightmares for Hugo if Poch goes down the stupid 'high line' route as well.

Of course, things may change, but we've had since Jan 1 to get a new striker, and we've failed miserably so far, and now I think we're going to fail in defence as well, unless Poch breaks up the Jan Toby pairing.

Can I just ask why you think the Jan and Toby pairing will be such a disaster?

It's difficult to show 'class' when that miserable bastard comes back from a fucking holiday, and continues on his miserable posting rampage! It's very wearing :/

You know what, I was going to leave it, but fuck it. You're a twat, pure and simple. An absolute bell end that gives football fans a bad rep. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion without being called a Gooner Cunt, so go fuck yourself and take your opinions to somewhere where somebody might give a fuck, because it isn't here.

It's done. The bastard has been put in his place. I've moved on from the scum.

:adethumbup:

Is that a threat aye? Bring it on then you fucking gooner cunt. Put me in my place. I'm fucking terrified!:adewtf:

Edit: Oh no. YOU'RE DISLIKING EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER SAID.

What are you, fucking 10? :adelol:

Blimey....

Any chance this is a MULTI designed purely to amuse and confuse???

Fair questions.

Greasie, can you explain why you think a defensive pairing that was very successful in the Erividisie will be a problem in the EPL?

Can I just ask why you think the Jan and Toby pairing will be such a disaster?

Hi TJ, first off thanks for the kind support. I have CG on ignore, so have nothing to say to him BTW.

Re Jan and Toby. AFAIK neither is good in the air, always a problem when your defence is aerially vulnerable. Also, AFAIK, neither is particularly quick, always a problem, especially if we're playing that dumb high line again.

Moreover, time and again Jan is outbattled phyiscally, and I'm not sure TA is going to be the physical powerhouse that could help there.

For me one or more of Wimmer Fazio or Dier is likely to prove a better partner for Toby, and indeed for Jan, but I think we all know who will be the 'first choice' pairing.

We needed a striker far more than another CB, though in the long run Toby could be a good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom