Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

THREE weeks?!!!
THREE weeks of no breaking inside news?!!!

Star-Trek.gif

:pochbye:

It's difficult to show 'class' when that miserable bastard comes back from a fucking holiday, and continues on his miserable posting rampage! It's very wearing :/

It is difficult for show class if you haven't got any!

If you don't like his posts just ignore him.......simples!

:walkercry:

:paulinhofacepalm:

But in all seriousness, I'd love to think I'm not an absolute cunt to people just for having an opinion. I'd at least like to think I'd try and argue why I think their opinion is wrong, instead of just calling them a gooner cunt.

Hell. I'm a little bit embarrassed that CretinousGoat says he supports the same club as us all.:pochfacepalm:

Not sure why you're embarrassed to be honest. I prefer him to you, even if he (and you really) deserves a bit of time out.

The fact you feel it's ok to keep on having a dig says volumes about you, mate. If you don't want people to think you're a cunt, or if you don't want to think that you are a cunt, then stop acting the cunt.

CG is a decent poster 90% of the time. Well, 80% of the time.

So shut up, get back on topic, and move on before I start voting for you to spend some time in the bin

4th place will always be a struggle however when the teams above us continue to outspend us and are able to consistently outspend us until we are done building the stadium. I don't think aiming to continue finishing 5th is unambitious, I think it's just being realistic. The other teams are able to strengthen better than us, our best hope right now is that we don't move backwards, and that with a bit of luck, we end up finishing in the top 4, giving us extra cash and a chance to compete for better names.

Imo we shd be aiming for 4th and maybe having to settle for 5th with or without the new ground!

We are Spurs after all!

:smesh:

Daniel Levy said himself that the `new stadium scheme` would not in any way effect the strength of our playing squad or our short term and long term transfer budget. You keep using the stadium as an excuse. Are you saying he was telling lies then. Also aren`t Liverpool about to start work developing their own stadium ? Didn`t Woolwich talk about, plan, build and complete a new stadium all during ENIC`s ownwership yet still manage to finish above us every single season. Using the "proposed new stadium" to justify our pathetic transfer strategy is a very poor excuse I`m afraid. In fact it seems like your sucking up to ENIC.
Woolwich didn't spend fuck all in the market though whilst building or preparing to build their new stadium. They sold, bought well and had a decent manager, unfortunately. So, it can be done.
1998: Spent £8.9m net
1999: Made £6.1m
2000: Spent £3.3m
2001: Spent £10.9m
2002: Spent £890k
2003: Spent £16.6m
2004: Spent £2.9m
2005: Net spend £6.7m
2006: made £17
2007: spent £13.4m
2008: made £3.5m
2009: Made £31m
2010: Spent 6.8m
2011: Made £17.4m
2012: spent £8.6m
2013: Spent £32.5m
2014 Spent £65.4

Work that out and I would think we probably spent a lot more than they did from 1998-2012.
So, that blows your spend more do better theory.

I really wanted to be polite but...

YOU'RE A STUPID MISERABLE GOONER CUNT MATE. JUST CHUFF OFF. IT'S THE 12TH JULY YOU COCK SUCKING MINGEBEAST. PLENTY OF TIME TO GO.

Not convinced about Toby? Fuck off.

Seriously why don't you just fuck off, and keep on fucking off, until you've fucked off.
Calling a life long Spurs fan like Greavsie a Gooner Cunt ! ....Fucking disgusting, cheap and childish you immature fucking retard.

But just before Lyall left, he said ...

After what he posted the night before, I'm thinking we may need to read him with tongue more in cheek. He seems to be a Toffee-supporter, and this may be a bit of whistling past the graveyard.

We may well be in for Mirallas and he hates the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom