Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good signing for Sunderland to be fair, when he is fit and not being a nob head Kaboom is a decent defender, good luck to him was good for a little while with us shame it didn't work out

Can anyone actually see us selling both Soldado and Adebayor then bringing in another two strikers? I just can't see it - I think Soldado is easier to sell out of the two, but it's obvious we would rather keep him over Adebayor...

It ain't easy being a football manager :harrysmile:

Unless it's the game 'Football Manager' because I would have definitely sold and replaced both by now :dude:

Would love for Townsend's shots to start going in and Adebayor, if he stays and plays, to kill it too.
I would really be happy if Townsend clicked like we all expected him to do.

Personally I would say hoped rather than expected. Bar the odd good showing for England I think we'd be laughed at for expecting more than a tenner for him.
I don't see him leaving though as think we'd require 2 wingers not just one and can't see that many incomings if as I hope we get a striker and DM as well.

Kaboul was sold for 4M?

Real+life+or+fanta+sea+is+this+real+life+or+is_05499e_3695480.jpeg

Levy one more time being a boss

For him ... yup!

If it was the other way around and we were getting him second half of the season for a push to top 4 or a trophy I would be all for it. But having him guaranteed to leave half way through the season? Would prefer to develop our long term players to be honest.

Deal should be full season or no dice. But we'll pay a large chunk of his wages.

It would give time for Pritchard to recover and adapt to the Premier League.
Or (as I read online) ...Turan can kinda be like a prefect stop-gap for Salvio.
Salvio would be an awesome signing. We also were linked a few times with him, but then he got his knee injury, and no one wants him just yet. So loan Turan til January, and then sign Salvio when he gets better by January.

I know, I know ... stop fantasizing, right? :pochserious:

It would give time for Pritchard to recover and adapt to the Premier League.
With all due respect that makes no sense. He would be replacing lamela or Chadli most likely. I doubt Pritchard will be in the squad this year unless he lights up pre season. Can see him going on a premier league loan to somewhere like Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom