Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who: Yakster
When: 4 July
Where: Taken from Scratch

On Janssen:

Just had text from same person who told me wanyama was agreed ( over a week before it was confirmed I'll have you know)[see RO update 16] who says he has been told from top table that it's agreed

#ITK

Who: Yakster
When: 4 July
Where: Taken from Scratch

On Janssen:

Just had text from same person who told me wanyama was agreed ( over a week before it was confirmed I'll have you know)[see RO update 16] who says he has been told from top table that it's agreed

#ITK

Just gets worse and worse.

Asking people to believe that there's people inside the club telling of secret negotiations is a stretch as it is. Believing that someone would do so and leave an IT trail in the form of a text is just......:pochrolleyes:

Just gets worse and worse.

Asking people to believe that there's people inside the club telling of secret negotiations is a stretch as it is. Believing that someone would do so and leave an IT trail in the form of a text is just......:pochrolleyes:

It's obviously happening, so all the dreamers can go all in and invent the fantasy...

AZ have cancelled Janssens TV appearance tomorrow. They've outright said its due to transfer dealings.. You'd like to thing that means the deal is 90% complete with only having to cross the i's and dot the t's, but this is Tottenham so at least 48 hours!

Fair enough, I guess

I think transfer fee might have been an issue too.
Can't see us paying that amount for a striker.
So maybe wages & transfer fee were an issue.

Janssen seems to be a more logical signing.

Not seen enough of embolo or bats to be disappointed about not getting them.

I do like the look of janssen though.
& seems like less of a gamble.
fingers crossed we get our man.

Back
Top Bottom