Summer 2016 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale has reportedly turned down a new contract at Madrid... help me, I can't stop fantasizing about it

8eQqot7.gif

Don't want him.
Levy won't pay anyone £300,000 a week.
He'd upset what Poch has built with squad.
Stupid hair.
Muscle bound and injury prone.
Not as good as Chadli.
Stupid hair.
Solo laps of honour, milking the WHL faithful whilst rest of the team who defended like lions in order to get the ball to him walked off together.
I prefer it now, signing about Tottenham at end of a game, rather than Bale, Bale, Bale.

Well it's rumoured that he wants to go back to the PL. He won't be going to Stoke.

It's just that a rumour. Ronaldo probably leaving, he would be the main man at Madrid. He won't be coming back to the Prem for a good few years yet.

Go to Utd, no guarantee of CL football just money. At Shitty is he a Pep type player?

Solo laps of honour, milking the WHL faithful whilst rest of the team who defended like lions in order to get the ball to him walked off together.
I prefer it now, signing about Tottenham at end of a game, rather than Bale, Bale, Bale.
He always seemed a very down to earth guy to me, I would take him back in a heartbeat

Guys, what about Grieszman or Aubameyang?
I be happy with either of them. Can't see Levy paying bales weekly fees so him returning is a fantasy. Hope I eat my words though.

He always seemed a very down to earth guy to me, I would take him back in a heartbeat
Probably is, reality though is this is what we are told. But without doubt he would make sure he was the last off the pitch, he knew when the camera was on him. Just look at the work Kane puts in every game, never saw Bale work that hard, never saw Bale track back. Just don't think he would get selected ahead of Kane.
I enjoyed watching him play, I've sung his name but he wanted out, he has kissed the badge of another club on his first day. He means nothing to me now.

Back
Top Bottom