Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go to 9:35.
Pretty poor defending tbh. Well done though Marcus - took advantage of it well.

To be fair. Unless your Maldini, that balance and movement is near on impossible to defend against. Unless of course you just go through the player.

Anybody wants a free for all knife fight? that's how bored I am with this window.

I would do - i'd welcome the distraction - but I can't hold things anymore...

I've been sat with my hands in the fire all morning in hope that it'll calm my window-rage a bit.:angryscouser:

Latest on SC is that someone has a mate who once upon a time played with Danny Rose as a yoof and is buddies with him, and apparently Rose told him that some of the players want to be paid more, because Everton are paying their new players silly money.

If true, I'd point out that QPR paid players stupid wages too.

You either want Champions League football and a chance of winning things, or you want to dream of chasing a Europa spot whilst being compensated for the drop down. Can't have it both ways.

I've never understood why the biggest clubs pay the most money. It's a bit backwards really, as what sort of player would turn down a move from say Everton to United because they didn't double their wages?

Latest on SC is that someone has a mate who once upon a time played with Danny Rose as a yoof and is buddies with him, and apparently Rose told him that some of the players want to be paid more, because Everton are paying their new players silly money.

If true, I'd point out that QPR paid players stupid wages too.

You either want Champions League football and a chance of winning things, or you want to dream of chasing a Europa spot whilst being compensated for the drop down. Can't have it both ways.

I've never understood why the biggest clubs pay the most money. It's a bit backwards really, as what sort of player would turn down a move from say Everton to United because they didn't double their wages?

Yeah true.

My friend's sister's drug deal's girl-friend said the players are staging a protest.

ITK and the media said that Iheancho was a West Ham player one month ago.....so how come he's about to join Leicester?

Oh....thats right, because there is nobody actually in the know, writing on forums and shit news outlets

ITK and the media said that Iheancho was a West Ham player one month ago.....so how come he's about to join Leicester?

Oh....thats right, because there is nobody actually in the know, writing on forums and shit news outlets

Even the big players (i.e. Sky) are mugging themselves off... Strange that more fans (regardless of the club) don't smell the coffee...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom