Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're telling someone else to change the script?

Well shit a brick of hypocrisy and fuck me to death with it.

Whatever that means.

There are various types of poster on here as you would expect but a hypocrite I am not.

I think I would be joined by a few posters and fans who would have seen a strong buying platform in what we did last season, 60 million pounds plus in transfer incomings (4 weeks ago) and other revenue.

You clearly are more easily pleased and have a lesser ambition to see your club do well than I have and I applaud you in that regard.

I fall short in hoping for more.

Things I love about football: Drinking with my friends and family, singing, celebrating and the 90 minutes of football on the pitch.

Things I hate about football: Literally everything else!

Sunday really cant come soon enough

I'm not even sure why I do it anymore. I find it far easier watching 5 hours of UFC at 1 am than I do watching 90 minutes of football at 3 these days. I found the league to be too cagey and boring at times last year. I used to get excited to watch matches as a neutral, where as last year I only watched Spurs matches because I felt like I had to almost.

Poch has stated it will be dealt with in house and that most of the players signed contract extensions in latter half off 2016 so move on! This manager is special that's for sure

No matter the situation, even if Kane left, Pochettino knows a way to make everything seem like it's going to be alright.

Whatever that means.

There are various types of poster on here as you would expect but a hypocrite I am not.

I think I would be joined by a few posters and fans who would have seen a strong buying platform in what we did last season, 60 million pounds plus in transfer incomings (4 weeks ago) and other revenue.

You clearly are more easily pleased and have a lesser ambition to see your club do well than I have and I applaud you in that regard.

I fall short in hoping for more.

I don't think you understand what a hypocrite is. You told someone to change the record because they keep saying the same thing in your opinion. However in my opinion, and many others on here, you also keep saying the same thing over and over.

Truth be told. I don't care about your opinion. But I find it ridiculous for you to tell any other poster on here to change the record.

I'm not even sure why I do it anymore. I find it far easier watching 5 hours of UFC at 1 am than I do watching 90 minutes of football at 3 these days. I found the league to be too cagey and boring at times last year. I used to get excited to watch matches as a neutral, where as last year I only watched Spurs matches because I felt like I had to almost.

Must admit i'm not a massive fan of neutral games either. Definitely more a fan of spurs than football itself.

No matter the situation, even if Kane left, Pochettino knows a way to make everything seem like it's going to be alright.
He just leaves all the other managers for dead: projects as the ultimate cool cat, you can see that on the training track with the players! Very very cool under pressure. Cannot buy that

Must admit i'm not a massive fan of neutral games either. Definitely more a fan of spurs than football itself.

I remember maybe only 5 or so years ago, I'd watch every champions league match I could and every premier league match on tv. I used to actually enjoy it. But these last few seasons have been missing something for me.

I'm sorry to hear you don't like football. I really am.

He just leaves all the other managers for dead: projects as the ultimate cool cat, you can see that on the training track with the players! Very very cool under pressure. Cannot buy that

When he ultimately becomes a trophy winner applying those qualities a lot of us will agree.

One small but big step to go.

I'm sorry to hear you don't like football. I really am.

I imagine it is swings and roundabouts. I imagine some time off from the sport will do me some good. I'll be watching the match on Sunday after a summer away and I'll maybe feel better about it all. Who knows. We might get fucked 5 - 1 by the barcodes and I may never watch another match again! :kanehand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom