Summer 2017 transfer window or, waiting for Godot

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this post on RedCafe about our bid!! LOL!!!

I can't believe I'm reading this. We've come to the point where Spurs are actually bidding for our players. Will Moyes collateral damage ever stop? Just the marketing point of view alone is a serious problem for us when this hits the press all around the world. We should never ever be on the receiving end of a negotiation with a club like that. Spurs should NEVER and WILL NEVER get to buy a player we use in our first squad. I don't give a shit what they offer us - just turn it down. Only MEGA CLUBS and MEGA BIDS should get in touch with our fax machine. How did they even get in contact with us in the first place???? And we're all pretty pissed with Levy and his way of going about business. He's got the guts to contact us after nightmare transfers like Berbatov and a lot of cocky replies on gentlemanly bids on their players. Btw, I'm sure the rest of his squad is pretty pissed with his North Korean style of rewarding amazing prospects and loyal guys who wants to take the next step in their career.

Is there anyone in the world of football who likes Levy at all? Selling a guy like Walker (a freaking right back!!!) for a sum making him the most expensive English player is just an acknowledgment on what a dirty pig Levy really is. And going by rumors he's even cocky against clubs like Real Madrid. It's one thing holding on to your players and protecting your club against bigger clubs; but being a stubborn id**t who demands astronomical money for his players while at the same time showing appreciation for these very players by paying them peanuts as compensation for their services and not thinking twice about riding high on the players image rights/endorsement YOU NAME IT.

You want Martial?? WE will let you know when you can have Martial. WE will make the call on that the day we decide if he's good enough to play for us or not. It will not be down to your dirty money. €20m, €40m, €300m - it makes no difference. Change the number or block them out. Kane and Dele can go wherever they want, I don't want us to do more business with Spurs. Goodbye.

:dembelelol::levylol::eriksenlol::pochlol::sonpoint::vert::vert::wanyama::sonlol:

Fax machine??:sonpoint:

He forgot to mention the other greedy clubs who mug them off selling players to Man U for extortionate prices, like Everton Fellini for £32m a few yrs ago ffs.
Monaco with kid Martial
Depay another they overpaid for.
Scneiderlin

Real getting £60m for Di Maria
Sold him for £44m a year later.

Stupid cunt. Everyone mugs them off with fees.
They paid £95m for a player they let go for nothing. Great business there.
They just got bent over a barrel for Lukaku for £75m
If you want any of our players they are going to cost you, becuase unlike Levy you've set your precedents.

I can't believe I'm reading this. We've come to the point where Spurs are actually bidding for our players. Will Moyes collateral damage ever stop? Just the marketing point of view alone is a serious problem for us when this hits the press all around the world. We should never ever be on the receiving end of a negotiation with a club like that. Spurs should NEVER and WILL NEVER get to buy a player we use in our first squad. I don't give a shit what they offer us - just turn it down. Only MEGA CLUBS and MEGA BIDS should get in touch with our fax machine. How did they even get in contact with us in the first place???? And we're all pretty pissed with Levy and his way of going about business. He's got the guts to contact us after nightmare transfers like Berbatov and a lot of cocky replies on gentlemanly bids on their players. Btw, I'm sure the rest of his squad is pretty pissed with his North Korean style of rewarding amazing prospects and loyal guys who wants to take the next step in their career.

Is there anyone in the world of football who likes Levy at all? Selling a guy like Walker (a freaking right back!!!) for a sum making him the most expensive English player is just an acknowledgment on what a dirty pig Levy really is. And going by rumors he's even cocky against clubs like Real Madrid. It's one thing holding on to your players and protecting your club against bigger clubs; but being a stubborn id**t who demands astronomical money for his players while at the same time showing appreciation for these very players by paying them peanuts as compensation for their services and not thinking twice about riding high on the players image rights/endorsement YOU NAME IT.

You want Martial?? WE will let you know when you can have Martial. WE will make the call on that the day we decide if he's good enough to play for us or not. It will not be down to your dirty money. €20m, €40m, €300m - it makes no difference. Change the number or block them out. Kane and Dele can go wherever they want, I don't want us to do more business with Spurs. Goodbye.

:dembelelol::levylol::eriksenlol::pochlol::sonpoint::vert::vert::wanyama::sonlol:
Lads, it's Utd.[/QUOTE]

If we're not a threat to mighty united then they should have no issues selling a surplus player.

So if you read this slowly and really take the time to understand it word for word, pause to let it sink in. I think this translates to we are not interested. Or with a positive spin, we are as interested in signing him as we are Mesi.

Someone should wind him up.
Go on there and inform him of the £200m release clause in the new contract Levy negotiated and Kane has just signed that increases each time Kane bags 15 goals in a season by £15m.
That has to be paid in full. No instalments.

Says you...

"We're shit, Levy's a cunt, look at our rivals, we need to spend big"

Chelsea 2-3 Burnley
Watford 3-3 Liverpool
Woolwich and City in crap performances with rubbish defending

"WE CAN WIN THE LEAGUE, EVERYONES SHIT!!!"
I have been saying for last 2 Months "with the right signings, we can win the league"

Don't twist my words

I knew they were a bunch of arrogant deluded pricks united fans but that thread takes the piss. It's like theY are gobsmacked little old Spurs want to sign one of their players. Why don't you treat the player right then you bunch of mugs. Martial would be miles better off at Spurs.

Look at this post on RedCafe about our bid!! LOL!!!

Sounds like mission accomplished with the Martial links.........they've pissed us off by tapping up Rose........so we've done the same back

I've seen that logic elsewhere.

"Why does Levy make us pay so much for the players we want! It's his fault that our clubs pay astronomical fees and high wages!!!!"

giphy.gif

I knew they were a bunch of arrogant deluded pricks united fans but that thread takes the piss. It's like theY are gobsmacked little old Spurs want to sign one of their players. Why don't you treat the player right then you bunch of mugs. Martial would be miles better off at Spurs.

Nice to see you redirect some or that summer transfer anger

:dierpochhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom