Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously, can we not even enquire about Loftus-Cheek? Especially if Kovacic does sign.

Kante, Fabregas, Bakayoko*, Jorginho, Barkley, Drinkwater, Loftus-Cheek and now Kovacic..

No way the Chavs will do business with Levy and vice versa

Chelsea about go from a Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas midfield 3 to a Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic midfield 3.

Just tells me we should play Eriksen and Dele deeper. Or atleast Eriksen and Winks with Dier and Dele forward.

First thing this morning on SC ITK.

Trix "Grealish prepped to travel down today. Clubs are closer now so as long as no last minute swerves we should be good to go. Terms with the player and agent all agreed, and have been for ages.

One today one tomorrow I'm told is the play, but the way this window has been don't count anything out including Martial."

Followed by Hercules "I was told 2 in & 2 out. One was Grealish in (today), the medical that was planned. I quietly confident we will do 2 deals, as per Trix’s information. Just to add to that. We really are serious about Martial, and will hold our main funds for that, and this window."

36YFN0i.png

giphy.gif

Trix "Grealish prepped to travel down today. Clubs are closer now so as long as no last minute swerves we should be good to go. Terms with the player and agent all agreed, and have been for ages.

One today one tomorrow I'm told is the play, but the way this window has been don't count anything out including Martial."

Followed by Hercules "I was told 2 in & 2 out. One was Grealish in (today), the medical that was planned. I quietly confident we will do 2 deals, as per Trix’s information. Just to add to that. We really are serious about Martial, and will hold our main funds for that, and this window."

36YFN0i.png

giphy.gif

100% confirmed that Hercules' source is Sky Bets betting odds for transfers.

:dembelefingers:

It was obvious last season where we need to strengthen the team. Time and again we saw teams setting up to defend in numbers and eriksen aside we do not have one player who can move the ball forward and unlock a defence with the ball at his feet.

Eriksen has an off day and so does our goals scored and this has not been addressed. I get why Grealish would appeal but are the club seriously pinning this gap in our squad on an unproven championship player?

We look sound defensively, out wide and up front but with Winks not near a return and Dembele getting older, I would have thought a ball playing attacking midfielder would have been a priority?

Chelsea about go from a Kante, Bakayoko, Fabregas midfield 3 to a Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic midfield 3.

Just tells me we should play Eriksen and Dele deeper. Or atleast Eriksen and Winks with Dier and Dele forward.

Sissoko will sort them!

36YFN0i.png

giphy.gif

They’re such a pair of mongs.

Hercules is now attempting to scattergun all sorts of outcomes, in his barely decipherable gibberish, as if his ‘knowledge’ is anything other than the ravings of a demented loony.

Back
Top Bottom