Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was trying to be cool about all this, but what an embarrassment this could end up being.

Surely, some nice new shiny signings or one great big feck off marquee signing to go with the new stadium was in order ? If results don't go our way over the first few games, can see a shit-fest starting.

Ive been cool about this all summer, but today I’m beginning to get a little annoyed with it all.
Welcome aboard the good ship Shambolic friend, make yourself at home. You'll recognise most of the old faces here.

What's that toward the horizon you ask? Oh that's just Sammy. Seems his ship, the #ItsFine went down this morning, he was the last on board

5930-shipwreck_man_looking.630w.tn.jpg

He could but it takes longer logistically. Finding a plane, pilot, airport, where to land, .....etc is cumbersome.
He’s stopped off at Kempton racecourse to have it with a rival firm moving in on the bookie racket.
London is just smoke and trouble
Don’t fuck with the peak through blinders

I like the look of Moura but for me his best attributes are wide and cutting in, I was thinking more of a Dembele type but someone who can actually use the ball when getting near the opposition box.......

I know what you mean and often last season I was getting pissed off with a promising break grinding to a halt by passing backward or sideways instead of getting the ball into the box early

I expect a great season from Tripps now in that respect despite not being keen on him when he first arrived

Back
Top Bottom