Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rose leaving with a decent replacement is good for me, rose leaving without anyone in it’s just banter.

Last year didn't pan out to be "banter" did it?

Davies can handle it; meanwhile we got next to fuck all out of our back-up LB anyway.

KWP & Serge can easily cover Danny's input from last season... At least until we can find a proper new #2 to challenge Ben.

Seems to put 20% on any transfer fee

images

Davies can handle it; meanwhile we got next to fuck all out of our back-up LB anyway.

KWP & Serge can easily cover Danny's input from last season... At least until we can find a proper new #2 to challenge Ben.
Hi Airfixx Airfixx . Only just noticed you were back.
How you diddling mate?

You’ve been rumbled mate. Only have to read your posts and any time anyone is critical of Levy’s policies you put some “inside info” spin on it. You might be able to fool these JCLs but I have seen enough to see through your little charade.

You have a vested interest and I will find out what it is and out you for it.

Ha ha I can't wait for this

You tried this with me before and ended up looking like a mug, remember?

It all depends on how much poch rates rose. Little I think. Despite Davies great season and I like him a lot, with only him we are a little to unidimensional. And in the games with the big boys Davies usually is not on the level rose is.

Oh I’d rather have Roy Carroll than Karius but they could upgrade with a 20m signing 71.6m is absolutely ridiculous.

Plenty of people have advocated for us to spend that much on Zaha or other players. I agree, the market is ridiculous. However, I'd say the price that keepers have been going for in the past has been way way too low considering how important they are to a team. I think this is the first window where that has been corrected to equal the rest of the market being over-priced.

Plenty of people have advocated for us to spend that much on Zaha or other players. I agree, the market is ridiculous. However, I'd say the price that keepers have been going for in the past has been way way too low considering how important they are to a team. I think this is the first window where that has been corrected to equal the rest of the market being over-priced.

Normally only one top team at a time needs a new keeper - that's what keeps the prices lower

Really hope this is true! Serves Villa right for screwing Grealish over :dembelelol::dembelelol:

My personal favourite bit - "Bruce and one of the first team coaches are in a car following him to Fulham to try and change his mind"

Bet the cunt still stops at Greggs on the way down, the fat cunt.

Grealish hidden in the trunk of the car to hop off close to Hotspur Way

Back
Top Bottom