Summer 2018 transfer window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It definitely surpasses bringing in Jack Grealish.

Rose and Toby are going nowhere. So I'm not sure I need to answer that.
Au contraire. Grealish would at least be able to help with our currently decimated midfield options. And it would appear Poch was on board with trying to sign him - meaning today's news should be somewhat of a disappointment to him, surely?

Edit: and I cannot share your confidence that Toby and Rose are both staying put. Allegedly shipping the latter around for a loan deal wouldn't suggest so.

Roll over Ryan Nelsen
2fkb4z.jpg

Au contraire. Grealish would at least be able to help with our currently decimated midfield options. And it would appear Poch was on board with trying to sign him - meaning today's news should be somewhat of a disappointment to him, surely?

Edit: and I cannot share your confidence that Toby and Rose are both staying put. Allegedly shipping the latter around for a loan deal wouldn't suggest so.
From the same sources that said we'd sign some players by chance?

The paper's know fook all.

Toby returned from injury way before the end of the season and barely played at all. We discussed this on the forum all the time. You trying to pretend you don't know this now?

If he was frozen out, he wouldn't have been on our bench since he returned from injury, started 2 of our last 3 Premier League games and reported back for training with the first team.

There is a difference between deserving a place in the team and being frozen out.

Write off this window, get Eriksen, Jan & Dele new deals and just brace ourselves for next summer where Toby & Dembele will be no more, Llorente will be off the wage bill.

It really wouldn't surprise me to see Toby get sold in August however with us just sticking to keeping Mousa in the ranks this season and wiping our mouths of a transfer fee for him in a years time. Absouloutly mental that a team of Tottenhams stature hasn't been able to successfully identify and acquire a player strong enough to strengthen a 25 man squad

It’s not all bad..
We have a brilliant team, but a little more freshness would be better
We don’t have a brilliant team at all. We have potential, but need a few better players . The team has proved it’s not good enough as it is to win anything . This was our chance . Fucked it

Back
Top Bottom